Senator 'accidentally' Kills Secretary

Mekong

While waiting for food...

has anybody any experience whether taking guns (semi automated or not) to restaurants in Thailand and showing them openly speeds up the service? The slowest service I ever experienced was in Vertigo (roof top restaurant), where we waited over 1.5 hour until food was served. Might try this method there...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No popem in the USA.

At www.gunbroker.com for example...

International sales ... :hmmm:

Might be a bit of a problem receiving delivery, since it requires a special federal licence to have a fully automatic weapon in the US of A. That licence requires one to jump through hoops to get it and pay a lot of money. Plus you have to sign an agreement that federal agents may search your property at any time without needing a court order. Country singer Hank Williams Jr. has one ... and collects machine guns. Not many others do - and Uncle Sam is always watching them.

He's claiming that he had a stroke recently which left him with partial paralysis of the left side of his body and it was this disability which caused him to 'fumble' the trigger with tragic consequences.

Senator: 'So Doctor, now I have partial paralysis of the left side of my body due to stroke, what medicine or Physiotherapy can I do to improve my mobility?'

Doctor: 'Most effective is to drink alcohol and get weaponed up, shooting people will make you feel better, remarkably quickly.

Turns out it was a pistol that was used, known as Uzi Eagle;

What is embarrassing for Thailand, and more importantly for the Bangkok Post, is that the weapon used was not a sub-machine gun. In fact it was this Jericho 941 pistol. I took this screen grab from the Channel 3 news this morning. I think the confusion arose because the Jericho 941 was developed in Israel and has been called a Uzi Eagle. The editor at the Bangkok Post must have thought it was the stereotypical sub-machine gun and decided to use a stock image. But, we mustn’t forget that the main story here is that due to his parliamentary immunity, it is unlikely that the senator will be arrested any time soon.

My link

Archived