ABORTION

Re: "I think im going to retire from thai girls now..... "

I wouldn't go that far, just don't fall in love with any so soon. You'll be sitting in a bar in Bangkok in three weeks time. I'd like to hear you repeat that statement then - lol.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i have been going to Siam for over 3 years.My first gf was bar girl,after 18 months left her.Then found out she had yank bf etc...Met my new gf working at hotel in bkk,she seems to come from a quite well of family so.............mai pen rai

I know of a Thai friend who has some money lending 4000 to another young Thai couple for an abortion.where they had it done I dont know but one would assume secrecy was of tantamount importance.

There is also the question of wheather she was in the hospital.How many farang men have split with their Thai girlfriend only to be told a few days later by a mutual "friend" that she is up the duff(especially if she works bar).Also it suprises me that girls announce to their fellas when still together that they are preggers(when they clearly are'nt)and wonder why they run a mile.Sadly this screws things up for any poor girls who are actually pregnant if their boyfriend dosnt belive them and runs a mile then they are stuck with the stress and the bill for an abortion.

• [color:blue]"Why, pray tell, is your former fiancee now your ex..."color=blue>

The cost for an abortion is referring to the other posters something between THB 1000 and THB 4000, but not THB 60000.

When a lady tries to cheat me, I would do the same... Kick her!!

I know a girl who went to Germany with her boyfriend when she returned 3 months later she was pregnent she tried to contact him with no success she found out 2 months later he was screwing around in Sth America and wasn't coming back so she aborted the baby and paid for it herself and is pretty screwed up over it.

Be careful in oversimplifying abortion. Really, what is easy here is:

1) Testing for pregnancy, and

2) Checking to see if someone is hospitalized

The fellow says his (ex)fiancee may be pregnant and that he spoke with her in the hospital.

His friend contradicts both statements with probabilities of slim and 99% not, apparently believing, like you, that abortions are a flat 2000B.

Uncomplicated early pregnancies perhaps. What we do not know is how far along the pregnancy, or bogus pregnancy, is/was.

After the first trimester, however, it's 10,000B, requiring hospitalization. This is just a cover charge. At this stage it is risky. Extras additional.

Let me assure you the uterus is more than a piece of meat. It contains a developing fetus. If it is perforated internal bleeding is not a nice thing. Intensive care and a multi-day hospital stay is a near certainty. This will cost more than a dinged fender.

Feeling cheated, I suppose, is a function of being clueless with kicking, to use your term, a knee-jerk reaction.

In the only nugget of wisdom offered, the fellow, regretting paying 60,000B before "doing his homework", considers "retiring from Thai girls". His friend again contradicts.

So, two scenarios. 1) His (ex)fiancee is hospitalized in intensive care bleeding internally with a perforated uterus as a result of a late term abortion. Not a pretty picture but if this were the case be gratified her medical bills have been paid, or

2) She is 60,000B richer and aborted her fiancee. How could anyone not hope for this outcome? Good riddance.

If I have a gf that is pregnant and it is proofed, that I am the father, then I will be responsable. No question! Then, if the gf would ask me for THB 60,000 (what is not such a high amount), I would give it to her (and even for just supporting her).

But if the lady tries to cheat me for this money, then I react different. That is my point.

Looking for a silver lining? Look no further....So worst case scenario your free and clear but out 60000 baht, maybe you got worked maybe you didn't. be thankful you didn't get her pregnant in the states. 7 years ago I nailed a waitress I was working with, condom broke, and she assurred me that it would be OK. I quit the job a couple of weeks later and didn't see her for five years. This was in California, a dual custody state. As time went on I completed my degree and got a pretty good job. I bumped into a friend of hers who started asking questions....I had no idea what was about to happen. One day I'm walking out of my office and i get served with papers in front of my boss and several co-workers. I get a lawyer and show up for court not really expecting what was about to happen. I got charged with five years of back support at my current salary, not what I actually made during the five years. In addition to the $22,000 plus in back child support I had to pay a hospital bill that had been accruing interest for five years, add in her lawyer fees and mine and I'm looking at $32,000.00 US.

In addition to that she completely screwed up a great relationship I was in, and now I have a seven year old daughter that hates me, and that I am ill equipped to deal with. I'm a pretty decent individual so once the blood test proved everything i start working like a dog to pay the bills and get to know my kid. She up and moves to boston. Once in Boston she sues me for full custody. I have to truck all the way across the states for the hearing. Once in Boston I learn that her father is a circuit court Judge and she has two brothers on the police force. I get jumped coming out of a bar and get my ass kicked really hard. i show up in court looking like a complete retard, black eyes, fat lip, and lose custody because i haven't been involved for seven years. my lawyers arguments fall on deaf ears. there goes another $10,00.00 in time away from work, legal fees, and travel expenses. It's one year later right now. this bitch is constantly calling me hassleing me, calling my boss, and just being a total cunt.

60,000 baht, huh? I wouldn't sweat it, and yes the only idiot bigger than my first attorney is me.

60000 would be about the price at a medium priced private hospital. I had a close friend who had an etopic pregnancy and the bill was exactly 60,000 for 4 nights and the surgury.

The girl could very well be telling the truth

It really must be true love if a girl you love spends a mere 1500$US on a hospital bill and you call off the wedding. Not an outrageous sum of money for an operation. Glad she found out now what kind of a standup man you are before you leave her when she ends up in the hospital the next time.

Thanks for the storyat least I have something to talk about around the coffee table at work tomorrow> Girl ends in hospital and guy breaks off engagement instead of being there for moral support

Archived