ABORTION

From my recent experience and from what i have known talking to people and see for my own eyes. i know many of the girls they dont give a shit they get a child and and its no big deal for them, they move for several years to a farang country marry and have kids when they got what they want they pack the things and go.... kids and releation ship in their eyes is not same as in the west.

perosnally i havent a single clue on how they think and think i never find out. its hard to know what a woman thinks or even try to find out what she think. they marry get kids and everything is ok until the house is built the car is paid and she has her 2 farms and her waterbuffalo. then she will vanish faster then the paycheck on a friday afternoon.

if she say she is pregnant maybe she is maybe she is not. and no matter if you send her money for the abortion or not she might keep the child and try to get more money from you. i dont know what releationship you guys have but us farangs tend to be more soft and forgiving when children comes in the picture.

maybe she is pulling your leg to see if you are commited to a long term relationship or maybe she is telling the truth.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe i was not so clear in what i said but my opinion is that it dont matter if she is GTG or BG. why you think so many of them has children? to have a child in LOS is not same responsibility as in Europe. children means protection for the future and someone to give them money when they are older. its like a retairement fund for them.

now i talk to much

"From my recent experience and from what i have known talking to people and see for my own eyes. i know many of the girls they dont give a shit they get a child and and its no big deal for them, they move for several years to a farang country marry and have kids when they got what they want they pack the things and go.... kids and releation ship in their eyes is not same as in the west."

Akarr, you are in danger of becoming too cynical cause you spend too much time with prostitutes or ex ones. There is a different world beyond that also.

Cheers!

Ethical issues aside, sometimes this shit happens. It happened to me so I know. Once you've made a mistake you can only learn from it and not repeat it again next time so no sense bashing someone over something they can't change.

It doesn't take 2 weeks to get an appointment. It can be done very quickly. My TG just had one this week, and made the appointment a few days before. And she was 3 months pregnant and the reason for the abortion was a medical one (the doctor didn't think she could carry the baby without very serious problems). This was done at a clinic and was kindof expensive -- 13,000 baht.

I've been told that if you go to Cabbages and Condoms on Sukhumvit Soi 12 it is only 1300 baht and you just walk in and wait for your turn, no appointment. I haven't verified this, but it is worth looking into.

I wouldn't worry too much at this stage. You have time to take care of it but of course shouldn't wait longer than you need to..

Good luck. It is a serious thing.

Thank you for your comments. I want her to go to a real good hospital that's the reason why the decision was made to go to Burumgrad. I know she's still in an early stage of pregnancy but we don't want to wait much longer. As sooner as better.

Says traveler_nyc:

I've been told that if you go to Cabbages and Condoms on Sukhumvit Soi 12 it is only 1300 baht and you just walk in and wait for your turn, no appointment. I haven't verified this, but it is worth looking into.

Please somebody correct me, but Cabbage & Condoms IS a restaurant where I have already eaten, not an abortion clinic at all !!!!

Cheers !

JP1 - Friend told me on Saturday night story of a girl working in Pattaya bar. Found out she was 3 months pregnant and her boss (Thai owner of the bar, gay and good carer for his staff) took her to Pattaya International Hospital in Soi 3. cost was 7000 baht and they did it within 24 hours. I was surprised they did it there, given its got an excellent reputation and my GF said that you can get it done in any private hospital. Apparently no one touches the owner of this hospital given he is also the lead surgeon just in case they have reason to end up on his operating table after car crash etc and he remembers them for causing him trouble!!! You might find Bumrungrad is a bit too by the book hence the delay. Pattaya International is much much smaller but still very good.

Cheers

Cabbages and Condoms is a restaurant and there is a health clinic attached. I didn't know that until recently either! But it makes sense if you think about it...

They are supposed to be good from what another board memeber says.. run by a former minister of health or something. Worth looking into.

Bumrungrad may very well be the best but unless it is very late term or there are problems it is probably overkill. I just went to the place that my GF trusted the most and was the easiest for her since she knew the doctor.

"Is it normal that an abortion is not done immediately or is she trying to fool me?"

I believe that the best time for an abortion is when the girl is 8-10 weeks pregnant, to avoid complications. Probably the doctor wants to wait until she is within the 8-10 weeks before performing the abortion.

My gf once told me about some Chinese medicine, I don't have the details, but according to her it will cause a medical abortion when used. She added "every Thai girl knows about that medicine" ! :: although probably only working when they are a couple of weeks late.

Best regards,

Danish30

Archived