ABORTION

Akarr:

"they dont give a shit they get a child "

"my opinion is that it dont matter if she is GTG or BG. why you think so many of them has children?"

Ummm, folks have children all over the world. It's called natural.

Secondly, the fact that most of the women you see and talk to who don't give a shit about having a child speaks volumes about the circles you are moving in. Most of the women I know in Thailand do, as you say, give a shit :)

<<burp>>

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gummigut says

"Secondly, the fact that most of the women you see and talk to who don't give a shit about having a child speaks volumes about the circles you are moving in. Most of the women I know in Thailand do, as you say, give a shit

i think they love their child as much as any woman in the rest of the world, but the feelings towards the father isnt so strong when they got what they want,

about the circles i move in well you be suprised if you knew.....

this is only what i have seen and the mentality.. i hear to much of thai woman leaving their husband that they have child with. it happens everywhere yes i can agree on that.

i think they made up a plan before they start to work a bar or whatever they do. then they stick to it and what comes along comes along nothing they try to change, if its marriage, have children or whatever. when the goal is fullfilled they leave and do what their dream is.

you can not judge all of what just a few do........ but its what that few do that makes you get an opinion of all.

we all have diffirent experiences and judge there by. if there is anything to judge.

or like a quote i hear many times when i am in thailand.

"its their job!" or another good one " its just buisness"

we should ask ourselfs one thing do we want to be treated as customers or do we want to be treated as we are special......

"but the feelings towards the father isnt so strong when they got what they want"

This is a much different statement than the blanket "they don't give a shit if they get a child"

Also, when you say you don't care if she is a gtg or a bg, your lumping ALL thai women together and your statements just doesn't hold up.

"you can not judge all of what just a few do" which I think you are still doing.

"we all have diffirent experiences and judge there by"

Yes, but we should make allowances for the areas which we recognize we don't have experience with.

I don't think we really differ so greatly in opinion until you apply your statements to the majority of women in Thailand.

"about the circles i move in well you be suprised if you knew....."

If this is true, and you move around in the more "normal" thai circles, then you shouldn't be surprised at how naive regular thai girls are... The poor girls that I talk with (not "working", but laundry women, food stall, etc...) do care very much about the father. Though after the child is born that seems to take precedence.

<<burp>>

"i think they made up a plan before they start to work a bar or whatever they do. then they stick to it and what comes along comes along nothing they try to change, if its marriage, have children or whatever. when the goal is fullfilled they leave and do what their dream is. "

Hmm, how did this thread move from abortion to bar girls? If thats what we are talking about again? Anyway, I find regular Thai girls to be different from what you describe. Some would surely fit your description also, but its not a common trait with them.

You have to bear in mind that pros and ex pros have a background which differs from other girls. There might be a very troubled past behind that smiling pros/ex pros face..Their actions are influenced by that.

Just as with the prostitutes in the west, you don't measure the whole female population after them!

Cheers!

Maybe it is simply that Bumrungrad have a busy schedule for performing abortions over the next week or so. You could always try somewhere else. The Mechai run abortion clinic next to Cabbages and Condoms in Soi 12 is supposed to be very good - and it is also affordable with abortions running for, I believe, around 2,000 baht.

Good luck and hope it all gets worked out.

Stick

Grow up and wear a condom next time.

Harsh words check bin krap. The last thing JP1 needs now is a Monday Morning QB. Who hasn't had a scare?

JP1 obviously THOUGHT he had taken care of the contraception aspect.

As for the abortion, I hope she's not stalling.

Hang in there JP1. See you soon.

"Harsh words check bin krap. The last thing JP1 needs now is a Monday Morning QB. Who hasn't had a scare?"

Sorry Roppongi, my views on this subject are pretty strong. IMO there are times in life which seperates men from the rest. One of these is when a girl tells you she is pregnant.

Enough said, its possible that I should have kept my mouth shut.

jp1:

My GF told me about being pregnant a few months ago. It turned out she was at least 3 months pregnant. We were referred by her pharmacist to a abortion clinic near Patanakarn. Cost was 7500 and she was supposed to spend one night in the clinic. After being there 5-6 hours she called me to find out were I was.

After hearing that I was checking my email near soi 7 she announced that she was going to go home and if I didn't pick her up she will leave alone.

She was convinced that I was short-timing a bg and was willing to drag herself out of the clinic to prevent that from happening.

Keep in mind the clinic forced her to shut off her mobile but she somehow managed to get near a phone to check on me.

Shit I hate when the leash leaves a mark on my neck.

Anyway the following day we both visited a wat because she did a bad thing in getting an abortion. She felt really bad about the whole thing.

Now I make sure that she takes her birth control pills and just in case I keep a few packs of Postinor for her to take in case she admits that she had stopped taking her pills. Off course

she likes to joke that she will refuse "to eat medicine and we will have a baby".

Archived