ABORTION

Any of you guys got there Thai gf pregnant and had to Abort? how much did it cost etc? i think im getting stung!!!!!NIGHTMARE!

tell me your story

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the place to go for an abortion in Bangkok is Sukhumvit Soi 12, the building next to "Cabbages & Condoms" with the sign "Population Development Association" (or something like that). Costs about 1000 - 2000 B (more like 1000 if the patient is indigent). No need to stay overnight. They won't do it in the late stages of pregnancy (I think after the third month) in which case you can go to a hospital (e.g. Khlong Tan Hospital), costs may be over 10000 B. Anyway abortions that late are not recommended. The earlier the better.

thanks,i just spoke to my gf who just hapends to be in Khlong Tan hospital for 3 nights, at the cost of, wait for it....... 60000baht.So my fiancee is now ex-fiancee.So i guess i'll see you lot in my favorite joint in 3weeks NANA DISCO.Watch out girls im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khun Moo

I gather from speaking to you earlier, you may be in Bangkok on 1st June. Maybe a beer or two in Nana wherever is in order.

Kindest regards from both of us. Bee, by the way, finds it bizarre that anyone should have to stay three days in hospital for an abortion ... and she's still ranting about the 60000 baht hours later ... "stupid, stupid, dingdong" - her words, not mine.

Why, pray tell, is your former fiancee now your ex, a turn of events you seem delighted about? Does it have anything to do with her being in the hospital? I'm all for pro-choice but abortions, often psychologically devastating, can also, depending on the circumstances, be medically complicated.

sfinx

Wake up. The chances that she is actually in a hospital are slim to say the least.

"I'm pregnant, send me 60000 baht" comes under the same category of "Buffalo die", "I have accident motorbike" and "I only work bar 1 week"

Pregnant or not (and 99% probability of not) she's taking the piss.

Any sympathy in the event that she actually is goes out of the window for 60000 reasons.

Exactly maokaang

she had demamded 60000 baht ,and shes fucking got it! i should have done my home work sooner.maybe she is pregnant,but 60000! fuck,im not getting strung along for the second time.I think im going to retire from thai girls now.....

Archived