ABORTION

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thalenoi:

>sorry whosyourdaddy, but you don't have enough details for making such a harsh statement on Khun Moo, give him some credit.<

Both of you make a valid point. The real issue is that it may have been a scam, it may have been a real cost incurred in hospital due to complications. In one case Khun Moo appears the victim, and the girl a baddie, in the other case he's the baddie and she's the 'victim'.

We won't ever know (unless she turns up and provides a verifiable hospital bill and doctor's statement, which is unlikely under the circumstances).

I have been in 'pregnancy situations' twice in LOS, one time my paternity could be verified as negative, the second time, I'll never know now.

My position has always ben to give the least 'powerful' party always the benefit of the doubt, to avoid me committing a gross unfairness to her. In that position, you make yourself vulnerable to scams. But, to do the other and run the risk of committing a great unfairness to her may be a risk I didn't want to take.

So maybe I got scammed a few times. Maybe it was on a scale I could afford, and maybe it taught me something.

My position has always ben to give the least 'powerful' party always the benefit of the doubt,

to avoid me committing a gross unfairness to her.

-----------------------------------

Cheers!

• 5 months later...

Sorry guys to revive this old thread but I'm a bit in deep shit now.

Just a couple of days ago my gf phoned me and told me that she's pregnant (2nd month). After long discussions with her she reluctantly agreed to abort. Yesterday she visited Burumgrad (sp) Hospital and was told that she's to wait for 10-14 days until the abortion can be performed. According to her she'll receive the exact date next week (by phone). Since any delay can complicate the matter I'm in a hurry to have this operation done as soon as possible.

Is it normal that an abortion is not done immediately or is she trying to fool me? I know she wants the baby but I'm not keen to have it. She wants me to come to Thailand immediately but I cannot be there before Nov.20th. Right now I'm too busy.

Thanks for any information.

She's my GF for almost two years, is living abt. 70 km out of BKK and is NOT in the trade. All I want to know is whether it really takes two weeks to get a hospital appointment. I'm pressuring nobody as I've clearly stated that she agreed to abort.

Archived