What's your favourite beer in LOS???

MooNoi

No, I wrote it.

And, I was quoting from an article in the Bangkok Post sometime ago which listed the percentage and name of preservative used in beers sold in Thailand.

Singha was the highest followed by Kloster.

And, yes, the article said that formaldyhyde was the preservative being used.

I cannot verify that it is still used today.

I also mentioned this was one reason I prefer to drink draft beer if it is available. Virtually no preservatives in draft beer.

I remember a friend of mine back in Korea who drank several dozen OBs a night getting a lot of small white blisters on the tips of his fingers and toes.

He went to the base clinic and was diagnosed with formaldyhyde poisoning. Guess how he got that?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I think soembody wrote about this also. IT DOES NOT contain formaldahyde (sp.). I think db wrote it not to sure."

I wrote it, too, and I've always read it's an Urban Legend. I've heard from reputable sources, though, that Kloster contains heroin and Chang contains cocaine.

• 3 weeks later...

I don,t suppose there,s anywhere where you can get a decent pint of bitter?

Londoner on soi 33. Pints of cream bitter on tap locally brewed. 2 for 1 happy hour during the day.

Any idea whats in Sangtip then? I have heard all sorts of stories, like it contains lead, amphetamine etc. I love the stuff and do tend to find that it keeps me awake at times.

"Any idea whats in Sangtip then? I have heard all sorts of stories, like it contains lead, amphetamine etc."

I have it from a highly reliable source that Saeng Thip is LOADED with amphetamines, with a touch of heroin for flavor. Food and Drug Administration regulations exempt criminal penalties for such commercial purposes.

Guest lazyphil

<I have it from a highly reliable source that Saeng Thip is LOADED with amphetamines, with a touch of heroin for flavor. Food and Drug Administration regulations exempt criminal penalties for such commercial purposes>...

...if this is so it would explain alot considoring my past experience with the toxic stuff..lol!!

Hi!

In reply to:

[color:red]I have it from a highly reliable source that Saeng Thip is LOADED with amphetamines, with a touch of heroin for flavor. color=red>

It's much worse than that. It also contains ALKOHOL.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived