Lunch Thai Buffet

aircrest

Thai lunch buffet near Sukhumvit, I assume you mean near NEP. Maybe try Versallias, in the basment of Ploenchit center Sukhumvit and soi 2. It was 90 bht last fall, and was good food. Usually about 10 or more items to choose and sushi as well. They also bring you a plate of roast duck and or pork after the first plate is done...beverages are extra.

I think the Mexican buffet metioned was at Warbler's on soi 4 down from NEP, opposite the Bus Stop I think. Long time since I was there. It was a decent place as I recall. Not sure about the price or quality of the Mexican food though. Not sure which night either. I think they have a websight, so maybe a little search is in order! Good luck and enjoy!

The Versailles, as mentioned by OH, is good value now at 99 baht. You pay extra for a drink. It is in the basement of Ploenchit Center close to Villa Market. I just noticed today they now have three ATMs in the same location.

Actually, the lunch buffet at the Nana Hotel is not bad. It has Thai and Western food.

Not in the Sukhumvit area, but worth a ride on the BTS is the lunch buffet at the Narai Hotel. Very good value and plenty of Thai, Japanese, and Western food at about 220 baht.

Finally, there are two Mexican buffets that I know about.

The first, and most popular with me, is the Wednesday Night Buffet at Warbler's for 120 baht. Only about 10 items, but the chicken fajitas alone are worth the price of admission. Yes, it is on Soi 4 across the street from Bus Stop.

The other is on Tuesdays at Bourbon Street, just off Sukhumvit Soi 22. It costs more at 250 baht, but has many more items and is a real pigout.

Just don't go near any open flames after leaving either of these Mexican foodfests. laugh.gif

Archived