Reasonable Laundry On Suk --

JaiRai

Any recommendations for reasonable laundry on lower suk? Against all common sense moving to the mouth of madness (soi 13) next week for a 6 month stint, looking for a good place to do laundry.

KS - wasn't sure where to put this, feel free to move if general is inappropriate.

jaiLai

Thanks GD, I'm sure i'll find something too. Soi 13 is a little like Soi 22, and it has side walkways going to Soi 11 - time to a little sleuthing. I'm just a little Kii-Kiat as the Thais like to say and looking to see if someone else could save me legwork. :)

Also swiftly turning into a Kii-Niao, as I need to tighten budget to make my target date in country (circa May 2014).

Thanks GD, I'm sure i'll find something too. Soi 13 is a little like Soi 22, and it has side walkways going to Soi 11 - time to a little sleuthing. I'm just a little Kii-Kiat as the Thais like to say and looking to see if someone else could save me legwork. :)

Also swiftly turning into a Kii-Niao, as I need to tighten budget to make my target date in country (circa May 2014).

Does that mean that you have to stretch your budget for another 16 months on Soi 13 ? The irony of that wont be lost on some long-suffering BM's - by the time the taxi takes you back to Suk, I should have enough hangovers under my belt to reconsider coss' generous offer to save me from Pattaya with all the Beer Lao (and Lao women) a man could possibly hope to, ahem, meet. My countdown is very close to your countdown - late April 2014 vs May, but what's a couple of weeks ? Its the 15 months between now and then that shit me, but I take solace from the fact that it will mean an end to the dreaded 'time to get on the plane and return to reality' trip back to the airport.

Apparently there's a fine line between pleasure and pain - enjoy every minute, you lucky bastard. ;)

This should be in the laundry thread.

A Laundry thread is an excellent idea.

Even rating laundy for time and cost. Cost per jockey short, socks, shirts and fancy shirts.

Pictures could be posted of overhung punters bringing and taking their beer stained clothing to and fro.

Archived