Do The Swiss Do A Course In Pissing People Off ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But that's the point, coss - she was 'just a black woman' to them : an expensively dressed black woman with bodyguards (my assumption, but surely she has minders ..), but a black woman nonetheless. I guarantee that she would have known who Michael Jackson was, and that *definitely* would have made the news ;)

If I had asked to see the bag, I'm sure I would have been told I couldn't afford it. Does that mean the Swiss look down on white folks? :hmmm:

White folks without money - fuckin' A. I've mentioned previously that I plan to dress like some sort of caricature of a playboy millionaire before I go anywhere near a Meridian Audio showroom in Bangkok - I just dont enjoy withering looks from people who I know are lucky to be earning the equivalent of minimum wage in Australia (the owners excepted). We have similar people here in Oz - they get 'trade discounts' on designer labels, know a little about fashion and suddenly consider themselves the demigods of retail .... wankers.

If I had asked to see the bag, I'm sure I would have been told I couldn't afford it. Does that mean the Swiss look down on white folks? :hmmm:

Don't be so sure! A dapper fellow like you would get the red carpet treatment!

"Of course sir. The purse goes well with your attire." :patty:

Archived