Top 10 Thai Beauties From The 60S And 70S

khunsanuk

Stop giving Flash a boner

:spank:

Sirikwan is the only one I remember. She would be considered hot by today's standards. But most Thais back then ... and maybe even today ... judge "beauty" mainly by facial features and complexion. In my Peace Corps training, we asked the Thai instructors which one of the girls they thought was prettiest. Without exception, they picked a rather dumpy girl who had skin as white as snow, blue eyes and pale blonde hair. Never mind that she was shaped like a potato. :p

If you look at the Miss Thailand winners these days, what they all have in common is they are much taller than average, have a very white complexion and look either Chinese or as Farang as possible. More often than not, they are definitely not the best looking contestant in the pageant.

Hi,

Right, it is very common for Thais to mention 'white' as the first thing when mentioning someone is beautiful. Seems in most cases (related to beauty) everything is secondary to skin color.

Sanuk!

PS Mekong, bastard :) Good thing I wasn't drinking anything, would have messed up my keyboard.

Archived