Riddles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obviously have not met seen some of my English majors. Their English is even better than mine. ;)

They must disappear, or there really are not that many of them. Honestly cannot think of more than half a dozen Thais I've met who could put down more than a sentence of decent English without furkin it up somehow. Not to say they don't exist of course just that they would seem to be a minute minority.

I'm glad some would agree that American is not English

ทำไมพวà¸à¸à¸£à¸±à¹ˆà¸‡à¸–ึงได้คิดว่าตัวเองนั้นเà¸à¹ˆà¸‡à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸‰à¸¥à¸²à¸”à¸à¸§à¹ˆà¸²à¸«à¸à¸´à¸‡à¹„ทย ฉันละคนหนึ่งที่มีà¸à¸²à¸£à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸ˆà¸šà¸¡à¸«à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸—ยาลัย มาà¸à¸™à¹‰à¸­à¸¢à¹€à¸—่าไหร่à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¸—ี่à¸à¸£à¸±à¹ˆà¸‡à¸žà¸§à¸à¸™à¸µà¹‰à¸—ำไม่ดีà¸à¸±à¸šà¸‰à¸±à¸™à¸”้วยเหมือนà¸à¸±à¸™

ทำไมพวà¸à¸à¸£à¸±à¹ˆà¸‡à¸–ึงได้คิดว่าตัวเองนั้นเà¸à¹ˆà¸‡à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸‰à¸¥à¸²à¸”à¸à¸§à¹ˆà¸²à¸«à¸à¸´à¸‡à¹„ทย ฉันละคนหนึ่งที่มีà¸à¸²à¸£à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸ˆà¸šà¸¡à¸«à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸—ยาลัย มาà¸à¸™à¹‰à¸­à¸¢à¹€à¸—่าไหร่à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¸—ี่à¸à¸£à¸±à¹ˆà¸‡à¸žà¸§à¸à¸™à¸µà¹‰à¸—ำไม่ดีà¸à¸±à¸šà¸‰à¸±à¸™à¸”้วยเหมือนà¸à¸±à¸™

Google Translate does a decent job on that one:-

Why did I not think of themselves as competent and intelligent than women Thailand. I was the one who finished college educated. How much that I have done no good to me too.

Archived