Quick Reference Cheat Sheet For Translating The Brits

JaiRai

• 2 weeks later...

After nearly one year in Vietnam I am now beginning to understand what the Nam say and the real meaning.

OK, OK, OK

When a Vietnamese persons says OK it means it is not OK a pretend comment to bullshit everything is OK

No Problem

No Problem is worse than OK, when they are lost "No Problem" is often heard, basically means "I Don't have a Clue"

Why Why Why

When a Nam asks WHY you know you have backed them not a corner, OK,OK,OK and No Problem have been used up and requests are questioned, such as I want .... , Why Why Why, Don't ask just give OK No Problem (Looking for Palm Face Icon)

Mot Hai Ba One more beer Hoi, the most useful Vietnamese phrase one needs to now

After nearly one year in Vietnam I am now beginning to understand what the Nam say and the real meaning.

OK, OK, OK

When a Vietnamese persons says OK it means it is not OK a pretend comment to bullshit everything is OK

No Problem

No Problem is worse than OK, when they are lost "No Problem" is often heard, basically means "I Don't have a Clue"

Why Why Why

When a Nam asks WHY you know you have backed them not a corner, OK,OK,OK and No Problem have been used up and requests are questioned, such as I want .... , Why Why Why, Don't ask just give OK No Problem (Looking for Palm Face Icon)

Mot Hai Ba One more beer Hoi, the most useful Vietnamese phrase one needs to know