Thai Wife :)

Coss

Marry in haste repent at leisure, been with boyfriend over 10 years and we are still thinking about it. :) One farang friend has been divorced twice and is just about to get married in December for the 3rd time in this period.

No such problem with my Mrs. She is paying for 2 houses with her own money. (As a C-8 civil servant, she has a nice income). However, if I were that husband, the gal's lying certainly would not make me happy. If she won something like that, I'd expect her to at least be honest about it.

or time to tell the wife to go back to thailand and live in that house ( which may have been her plan all along)

I should, as a matter of form, apologise to those of us, who have or have had, Thai wives and have found them to be honest and trustworthy. Though the original story, does demonstrate the pitfalls one can encounter in life.

• Like 1

I should, as a matter of form, apologise to those of us, who have or have had, Thai wives and have found them to be honest and trustworthy. Though the original story, does demonstrate the pitfalls one can encounter in life.

Honesty should be expected of one's spouse no matter what one's nationality is. I'd say much of the problem is LOS is because the Farang husband often doesn't really know his wife all that well before marrying her.

• Like 2

When shit hit the fan (splat) my Thai family borrowed against their farm to help me out, not just their kids and daughter, but me too, I paid it back, and I continue to contribute as an active family member, in village meetings, my opinion is asked, and soon I will move to Australia to live with my getting pretty old mother, who frankly my own aussie family admits loves her and tolerates her more than we do, My wife will be her best mate, which they already are, and primary care giver. And will work full time aussie style so far less hours than normal.

I frankly could not be prouder or happier with my "Thai" family, they support me when I was down, and I am more than happy to do the same.

I think the problem is more about choosing your wife, than the problems that come with a wife. And frankly, all my life, since I was in High school, I remain good friends with all my ex girlfriends and an ex wife.

I think the secret to me is become friends first, then lovers, and never never try to be a white knight and save someone by becoming their partner, there isn't a lot of respect in that, and it's a one way power trip.