Foreign Farang Women

Steve

coss,

"I've read (New Scientist magazine) that the more genetically different a man is from a woman, the more attractive to her he is."

Ive heard (Discovery Channel, I believe) that the genetic differences among all races of humankind are less that the genetic differences within a single troop of chimpanzees. I.e., we're all more alike than we realize.

At any rate, I think the attraction some of us have to members of a different race are more superficial than genetics. And, unfortunately, all too many of us are not only not attracted to members of a different race, our hatred of races not our own has led to some pretty nasty events throughout history.

Regards, JEff

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heheeee! Shame on you Chocolat Steve, for getting drunk and fantasizing about Pattaya. You naughty man, you.

I love your screen name. (If for no other reason than to hear Pattaya127 pronounce it with his French accent.) smile.gif

"The only American accent I've ever been really taken aback by is the almost Nordic accent used in the film 'Fargo'. It is set in South Dakota (I think)."

Close. Fargo is in NORTH Dakota, but the film is set mainly in Minnesota, particularly Minneapolis and Brainerd. They DID do a great job with authentic accents in that one, highlighted even more by a second-rate film called "Feeling Minnesota" that came out about the same time and which didn't even TRY to capture the accents.

Vombrown, posters think I misspelled the name but the Soi 8 women pronounce it similar to the French.

As far as the article, maybe there is something there. Also, a biology teacher in a class I took once said that if everyone intermingled and weren't hung up on race, ethnicities etc. Then certain deseases that were particular to certain ethnic groups would be wiped out within a few generations such as sickle cell, tay sachs, etc. because of the appearance of resistant strain genes in the gene pool to that particular malady. That's my reason for visiting LOS and other venues around the world. I'm doing my part to end the scourge of genetic deseases.

Part of my nobel prize acceptance speech:

"I accept the nobel prize on behalf of all the BGs in Pattaya"

>>At any rate, I think the attraction some of us have to members of a different

>>race are more superficial than genetics.

Sorry, I should have made it more clear in my post, the genetic differences I was referring to are not to do with race, but just the differences between individuals.

Also I'll add that the women's perception of these differences was attained almost unconciously from pheromones contained in T shirts worn for 2 days by the unidentified males.

>>that the genetic differences among all races of humankind are less that the

>>genetic differences within a single troop of chimpanzees.

You are quite right, you or I are more genetically similar to any other member of the Human species than two Chimpanzee siblings would be.

I am and was always fascinated of my neighbours gardens fruits, but after some time (well, visits) in SEA I would stick to asian ladies.

Hi Steve

Please don,t take this as a racist comment but as|I know your one of the"Brothers"so to speak do you date white girls as well as black?When at home do you have a preference.Its not something I have tried yet but I,d like to try a "bit of black" as we say here in Blighty.

Ohhh,having a 69 with Mary J Bligh!

Archived