Foreign Farang Women

Steve

I date them all! ha ha. I actually do have a preference for black women. Its what I grew up with and what I know. And their bodies....ooh Lord! That being said its not a strong preference. My girlfriends now should have 2 main qualities. Personality (jai dee) and of course good looks but the good looks is getting to be a more distant 2nd the older I get.

I've dated Salvadorean, Japanese, New Zealand, Italian, Finnish, Jamaican, regular American white, various mixtures of different ethnic groups. I left out Thai because its obvious. (lol). I love diversity in the women I date and and I have a diverse number of friends also. If ya got 'jai dee' that's all it takes to be a friend. No restrictions of colour, age, etc. (smile).

I would say this. If you date any woman of any ethnic group, I wouldn't generalize them by your first experience. Take each person as an individual. Although there are some cultural generalizations you can make. Have fun and be yourself.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote:

I've read (New Scientist magazine) that the more genetically different a man is from a woman, the more attractive to her he is. So a man from the next village has a little more attractiveness, and a guy from the other side of the world is very attractive.

According to this that would make me - a blond 6` 4" scandinavian - very attractive to a Kalaharian bushman and vica versa, right?

Somehow I don`t think so smile.gif

Hua Nguu.

>>According to this that would make me - a blond 6` 4" scandinavian - very

>>attractive to a Kalaharian bushman and vica versa, right?

You are equating genetic diversity with either race or appearance(visual and physical).

The point of the the study was that in a blind test (sniffing 2 day old T-shirts from unidentified men), women consistently chose as more attractive, those T-shirts, that had been worn by men who were more different to the woman in question, in a genetic sense.

The key method of detection proposed in this study was the unconcious ability of the women to differentiate between pheromones from the different men.

No mention was made of race or appearance(visual and physical), or height, or drinking skills, or any thing else.

But having tried to prove a point, I would hazard an opinion and say that though I'm not 6'4", I am of scandanavian origin and small dark women find me attractive, as I do them...

Hua,

"I've read (New Scientist magazine) that the more genetically different a man is from a woman, the more attractive to her he is. ...

According to this that would make me - a blond 6` 4" scandinavian - very attractive to a Kalaharian bushman and vica versa, right?

Not necessarily. Read your own first sentence again. Where did you get that "vica versa" from?

Or, get used to the fact that that Kalaharian bush woman just might be your lost twin sister!

Regards, JEff

Archived