Foreign Farang Women

Steve

We've discussed at length the reasons we prefer Thai women over Farang women. I am assuming those that speak about Farang women are talking about women from their own country.

Does this also apply to Farang women of other countries? The reason I say this is today I was talking to a guy in a Swedish football shirt and 2 of his country'women' came over and for one our eyes just met and both of us looked at each other with those 'hmm, you look interesting' look.

I've noticed that my usual problems with American women didn't seem to apply to women of other western countries I have dated. I've dated a Kiwi, Finn, and a few other countries I won't name and they seemed to have treated me better than American women. Maybe its that I 'think' they have treated me better and received the same treatment or I treated them better subconciously than American women.

Do you Brits, Aussie's, etc. for instance who have spent any time in the states or each other's countries or in continental Europe and have dated women from there, that you seemed to get along better with them than women in your own country?

I would guess that nothing beats LOS obviously but would you apply the same disdain for foreign farang as you do to the domestic variety of your respective countries?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Steve - as a Chinese lady friend of mine said to me recently : 'when Aussie girl 16, very beautiful ! But later ... not so good'. She was being diplomatic (I thought), but its true - huge a***es just dont do it for me, and I'm afraid that many European women fall into the same trap. Some of the backpackers look like Rugby forwards ! Aside from that, they have traded their femininity for equality - if a girl wants to be a female truckie, thats fine with me, but I can live without her boots at the end of my bed smile.gif

I worked for an american company and went at least two times a year on training in Atlanta, Georgia. All I had to do to get a date was to have a walk one some floor and chat with some female. Seems they were hot for europeans, no idea why, but party girls they were, you bet.

That company had a reputation also of "every body sleeping with every body" So I dunno if that is an american thing.

Not so in Europe, I spent 32 years at customer sites and never took a client lady to bed, never got invited to and probably would have been fired if my management would have found out.

Since I hit LOS (1990) interest in farang ladies is zero.

Interest in "falang" women, especially white women for me is like...sub zero. Never did much when I was in the states, I pursued the 'exotic' look, be it latina, asian or Black, mostly imports. BUTTTT I did strike up an interesting relationship with an Aussie Lady here in Asia. She was a bit younger and seemed to warm up to me real quick when she found out I was a yank, not a digger. I'd be real circumspect of Falang women in LOS unless they are tourists looking for a no strings fling....lots of Russian gals there the last time I was in BKK, imported hookers workin for the Chechyn's..poison man.

Dentface.

It's been many years since I was there, but I thought the ladies of Scandinavia were very special - both fantastic looking and approachable. I was a naive 20 year old back then and perhaps because I was from the other side of the world they found me a little exotic...who knows? But I would have to say that there are plenty of Danish girls out there who are gorgeous.

Stick

Choccy boy,

I have a number of reasons why I prefer Thai/Oriental ladies to farangs. The purely physical ones are obvious, slender olive skinned 25 year old beauty v's big arse saggy tits and knackered skin (and they're the good looking ones).

The Thai ladies have a very accomodating attitude of live and let live, sanuk and look after the man. Farangs well most of them try and wear the trousers these days.

My main reason is the honesty and simplicity I find in Thai ladies (I assume you are refering to bar girls). All but the very green among us know that despite what they say about you being handsom etc. it's a case of pay, play, go away no bullshit both sides are happy.

In my relationships with farangs, none have directly demanded cash for "acts of love" but I have frequently come out second best financially paying for meals, drinks, tickets, holidays etc.

The last farang I dated had recently split with her fiancee (they'd been in a relationship for two years). In that time he'd bought her a car (which she kept), an engaement ring (which she pawned), paid for holidays and funded her cocaine habit.

When she was drunk she admitted to me that she' had him for a £25000 or so.

I've done my sums and rekon he could have had two years of serious sanuk for the same price and I can personally gaurantee that the sex would have been better.

I know everyone gets fleeced at some point by a woman and in my view it's best to pay in advance and walk away rather than think it's free and get a bill later that cripples you.

Cheers

Am I crazy or are those guys tu mutt?

There was a rather heated thread on another "thai forum" regarding "Asian" vs Farang women.. turned into something like 400 posts, mostly from a few dominate posters that argued that Thai & Farang ladies were "Same Same".

The "plazad" forum power base took a militant position regarding the "same same" of Thai BGs & Farang womens.

Even to the point of argueing there was no cultural differances between Thai BGs & "western womens"..?

The thread started with a post regarding how sexy the 1950's HK based movie, "The World of Suzi Wong" was.. turned into a major hissy fit by an 'empowered moderator' that "Asian" women were not sexy! ??

I am 10 X 101% in agreement that "Asian" ladies are different, but the other forum went to the 10,000% opposite view that all women of all countries are "same same".

DUH?

Another point for Asian women : the older we get, the younger they make us feel. With Western women, its the opposite : the younger they are, the older we feel. In a society where you are over-the-hill at 35, and Michael Caine by 40, thats a big plus. Admittedly, some women are into Michael Caine - I'm just not into those women ....

Just my 20 bahts worth.

Russian and Greek gals are hot and has good attitude.But I don't like Blonds,and somethimes they too"smart"(or supose so).Bulgarians are stunners,and very accessible(small breasts..:-( )Israelis think all the world owe to them,they just like princeses(but plumpy),I hate them.Spanish and South American(Argentina,Uruguai)damn horny and loving,but too jealous and sometimes get crazy.Didn't try something else,so i'll say nothing about other European or American.

So TG're best for me.

Archived