Narcissism And Thai Girls

bust

" Anyone ever see a thai girl pass a mirror without checking herself out, ( and primping ) ? "

Most Thai women do that whenever they go to the toilet, whilst on an evening out and check themselves in the mirror before they leave. Maybe the women in your own countries don't really care how they look, and don't bother with their appearance.

Or a katoey? I have banned them from any of my motorbikes, as all they do is sit on them, look "pretty" and FARKIN MOVE MY MIRRORS.

Yeah, it's like they're endlessly preparing for that ultimate shot with their 'girlfriend' that a guy will eventually pick up for his profile pic on Thai360! Lunatics... like that's gonna happen...

Narcissism Vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes

Hey that's me ......... :)

Is not criticism of todays youth, and what they do a sure sign you'r getting serious old.

If one gets old one is very fortunate...

Your post is perfect just absolutely perfect .

Was just on my facebook page where I admit I do have a number of friends who are TGs. But it seems that they are all obssessed with the selfie. Getting boring to be honest.

Where should thai girls rank with narcissism?

Happened to look at this just exactly after clicking off a Lao lady friend - too many unrelenting selfies. "You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"

It's a good topic because it's one of those where there is something to it but impossible to answer. What's the balance between caring about how you look vs not giving a shit and letting yourself go vs an annoying obsession with it -- and a proclivity to photograph yourself hundreds of times a day. I feel sorry for some of these chiquitas when I see them taking - literally - hundreds of selfies and then spending a ridiculous amount of time pouring over them to decide which they like. Rinse and repeat, over and over. GAH!!!

It's a crazy and mixed up world. :)

...and smelling their hair :dunno:

Women have a more accute sence of smell, maybe they have been in the company of men who have been smoking all night and just checking that their hair does not stink too. Not all of course but many farangs have a combination of smell sometimes BO ..... drink on their breath and cigarettes combined. It is noticeable to women how men smell, and if they shower regularly.