Dr Evil Takes On North Korea And Sony

Coss

This is all ministry of truth stuff typical iIluminati for the masses belief and consumption, the same people that believed everything about 911 ... It's just too easy no one questions anything and believes whatever their told, and if they are told it was North Korea that hacked Sony it must be true ....

New evidence Sony hack was ‘inside’ job, not North Korea

US cybersecurity experts say they have solid evidence that a former employee helped hack Sony Pictures Entertainment’s computer system — and that it was not masterminded by North Korean cyberterrorists.One leading cybersecurity firm, Norse Corp., said Monday it has narrowed its list of suspects to a group of six people — including at least one Sony veteran with the necessary technical background to carry out the attack, according to reports.

Link

New York Post is kinda a borderline tabloid, just FYI. That said - a lot of smart people are expressing skepticism that it was in fact North Korea (the primary driver is the Stammberger fella from Norse though, he's been showing up on all the tech blogs last few days).

I've been chuckling and fascinated by the range of reactions to the film just in the small circle of people I know and/or work with. First group - saw going to see it as a subtle act of defiance against tyranny (chuckle). Some (quasi-hipsters) were quick to condemn going to see the film as uncool because if it was popular with the first group, and there was such a public fuss to release it, it must be awful (chuckle). And then there are the techies trying to demonstrate the people's gullibility and the fact that the government is in error and has been duped by hackers from Russia into blaming NK (chuckle, either way).

I'll get around to watching it in the next couple weeks. Even if it's the worst film in the history of mankind - it's now an official socio/political catalyst of.... something. :) I like the pairing of Rogen and Franco and enjoyed Pineapple Express. People whose opinion I trust give The Interview a B, not great but worth seeing.

Haven't seen it yet, still on the d/l, but seeing your colleagues reasons for seeing it or not, I too will see it, not because of any particular, social reasoning, but more because I'll watch anything that takes the piss out of Kim Jong Iteration. :)