I Got An Itch For Some Literary Schlock I'm Inclined To Scratch. Any Recommendations?

JaiRai

Of all the books about Bangkok, they are usually very tame, the sex, is "She satisfied him", for far better books about Asia and sex, go back to the 50's and 60's when there are better one

Since I love books, I will love you to give me an example of one please! Thanks in advance Pretendingtobemale,

====

Interesting that the book was initially published in '91. This is back up in case I simply can't bear reading Burdett. :)

====

Items Ordered March 14, 2015 12:42 PM Kicking Dogs [Kindle Edition]

By: Collin Piprell

====

Each chapter begins with a Trink like excerpt from an unnamed nightlife reporter at the top. That was obviously inspired by Trink himself, but newbies to Thailand wouldn't even know who Trink is. I once asked Collin if he'd thought of trying to up date it. He said he had, but he couldn't figure out how and decided to leave it just as it was.

Paul Theroux - Jungle Lovers, or Saint Jack - Richard Mason - The world of Susie Wong, all written a long time ago, but they haven't aged, as any one spending a few weeks in Thermae (even now) would find. Minimal sex, but far better than most of the recent Thai books,

I Suppose when you mentioned Minimal sex - I lost all interest, Just kidding. Will check these out.