Very Sad

Obtuse? :hmmm:

If a "farang" posted such I'd say there would be an area of common ground, shared understanding if you will, that allowed for and maybe even demanded some sort of discourse. If a "Thai" posted such then I'd say Thainess essentially prevents any comment.

Obtuse? :hmmm:

A word I remember from the film shawshank redemption, I understand the meaning as you do, that is the shared ground I would have thought. But what has Thai-Ness got to do, with the understanding of the meaning of a word ..... could you please explain

But what has Thai-Ness got to do, with the understanding of the meaning of a word ..... could you please explain

" There have been multiple threads as you well know bangkok lawyer that have been posted on this board about farangs begging etc - "

" Obtuse? :hmmm: "

" If a "Thai" posted such then I'd say Thainess essentially prevents any comment "

:dunno:

But what has Thai-Ness got to do, with the understanding of the meaning of a word ..... could you please explain

" There have been multiple threads as you well know bangkok lawyer that have been posted on this board about farangs begging etc - "

" Obtuse? :hmmm: "

" If a "Thai" posted such then I'd say Thainess essentially prevents any comment "

:dunno:

Help me out here this is becoming hard work!

My one word post "Obtuse" was an 'obtuse' comment on the original post.

The Thai-ness element was merely a reflection that no Thai would consider a person in the gutter different from a dog on the street. Karma puts them there, not that they don't deserve some level of due respect but it's not an image worthy of comment, in neither the making or the soliciting.

• Like 1