“Hello, My Name Is Abou.�

bust

Shocked customs officers search woman’s luggage and find a boy hidden inside

980840-8ce9a9a6-f52b-11e4-a758-97c89e8ea731.jpg

THESE shocking photos show the moment customs officers found a young child stuffed into a suitcase after noticing his mother acting suspiciously. The Mirror reported that after questioning her, officers proceeded to scan her bags, making the shocking discovery when X-ray images were produced.

980868-8c17d84a-f52b-11e4-a758-97c89e8ea731.jpg

An outline of the child was clearly made out and officers immediately opened the case and pulled the youngster out.

Officers who caught the woman attempting to cross the Spanish/Moroccan border said the boy could have easily suffocated.

“This could have had a tragic end,†a spokesman for the Civil Guard said.

It’s believed the boy stuck is head out of the suitcase and said “Hello, my name is Abou.â€

Police are investigating the incident and its thought the boy’s father has already been arrested.

The trick when smuggling small children through customs at airports is to wrap them in carbon paper. Several layers.

Down side it takes weeks to get all the ink off them.

@bust doesnt it show up that there is something wrapped in carbon paper? I have actually always wondered about that.

Probably so - but they usually assume it's heroin or explosives you're trying to hide, they almost never guess it's a kid. That way you're one step ahead of the customs folk, retaining the element of surprise.

YimSiam

@bust doesnt it show up that there is something wrapped in carbon paper? I have actually always wondered about that.

We discovered that if we shaped the wrapping of the child to appear box-like, because it blurs under the xray it becomes just a large undefined shape.

How and what people smuggle, I thought the plaster cast made out of cocaine was something different ...

http://www.travelins...d-onto-a-plane/

copy and pasted from article

As it turned out, some silly doctor had forgotten to use plaster and actually made the cast out of cocaine instead. Don’t you hate when that happens? That in and of itself is mildly interesting and creative, but the fact remains the man actually did have a broken leg, one that officials are fairly certain he broke on purpose, just to have the cocaine cast put on.