Hair Removal

Steve

nah, i don't watch oprah. i have paintings made here in pattaya. i'll take a magazine cover in to the gallery, and say 'paint this lady, no clothes'. up until recently, there weren't any full frontal skin magazines available here. i found a back issues website for playboy, bought 17 from 1990-2001. then i had all my 24" x 36" paintings replaced with 36" x 48" paintings, and four 48" x 72" paintings, of 'pussy in your face' poses. since we're talking about hair removal, i'll tell you i had all those pussies painted without hair.

the thing about the ladies magazines is, that you'll find much better looking women in a ladies magazine than you will in a titty magazine, but not as much nudity (no boobs or bushes here in thailand). buying them for the photos, i looked through them to see all the photos of women, and noticed some of the articles and letters as well. if you want to know what women are thinking, you'll find it in their magazines.

i haven't heard anyone calling arnold swartzenager a fag because he doesn't have any body hair. ever notice he's got no under arm hair? or any other of the professional weight lifters? a lot of atheletes shave their body hair, to reduce drag. runners, bicyclists and swimmers come to mind.

i found that as i got older, hair was growing in places that it hadn't before. my underarm hair was growing down my arm, i had hair on my biceps. i didn't like it. i started clipping my body hair when i lived in tucson, it was hot, and i would have this sweaty, matted hair sticking all over me. personally, i think that short body hair has more of an edge to it than long body hair, like the difference between a crew cut and a pony tail... not that either has anything to do with manliness.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, bro...

Buzzz, buzzz, buzzz... all that hot air, and still nothing of merit to say...

Try squeezing both sides of your head until the top blows off... that ought to solve your pimple problem.

Funny? I'd rather be funny than be a Gad Fly, if you know what I'm saying to you...

For those who haven't heard before, Flyonzewall and I are brothers, same mother, same clutch of eggs. However, due to unusual weather conditions during that time, we hatched at different times.

I hatched on June 9, '69. As a 6969, I am obviously and admittedly obsessed with vaginal secretions, can't get enough of that nectar.

Flyonzewall hatched on June 6, '66. As a 6666, he is obviously the anti-fly, compelled to spend long, lonely hours in front of a computer monitor pestering people for no constructive gain.

Fate being what it is, a fly's gotta do what a fly's gotta do.

smile.gif Humour does abound.

But what is it that attracts flies in general?

Yes, that's right - excrement. Excrement must also be in abundance. lol

p.s. sorry guys, nothing personal.....just having some fun and killing some time wink.gif

is that all you can come up with? a stale old post you made more than six months ago?

funny that you only appear after i had an exchange with good ol' k11fan...

Archived