Hair Removal

Steve

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"check out some of the women's magazines. lots of letters from women wishing men would trim body and pubic hair, and remove hair in certain places. being manly doesn't have anything to do with looking like a chimpanzee."

HA HA HA HAhahahahhahahhhahaha!!!!!

Do you watch Oprah?

now don't you start taking the piss out of that poor, hmmm..., man!

i still have that very important question about pimples unanswered and i don't want him to start sulking now.

please take any and all comentary from me as lighthearted. I've got too much to think about to get caught up in board flames....as for body hair i'm pretty much covered. I'm lucky enough to not have any on my back and shoulders....I've done the full body clip, shave, and even tried nair [it sucks, smells, and can burn if left on too long]. I find comfort in the fact that everywhere i go in SE asia I get a little kid pointing at me and exclaiming for all to hear:

'LING!!!! SAME-SAME'

But after years of getting rid of the body hair I have grown to accept it. I combat the shock effect by making sure the bg knows that I am hairy by making her check out my arm or chest in the bar. The last thing anyone wants is too emerge from the shower and see the BG cringing at ones appearance. I am in good physical condition so I play up my hairyness to a pont where it really doesn't matter. The Ling same-same routine always gets a laugh. I follow it up with a dead on monkey routine [i actually look just like a monkey], and then I swear my parents are from lopburi and that therefore I am Thai. Humor combined with an overall modicum of respect for the BG seems to overcome just about anything.

Hair or no hair is one thing to consider, my advice is that if you are gonna clip do it at least two weeks before you head to the LOS so that your folicles have time to re-adjust making you less prickly. A good couple days of sunshine with some sun-in or other bleaching substitute [don't use bleach] can help lighten the overall color and make you less monkey-like.

as for the pimples I suggest a needle nose pliers. One of those leatherman-knock off multi tools that you see on the tables near sukumvit should do the trick.

"...being manly doesn't have anything to do with looking like a chimpanzee..." (k11fan)

I've got a hairless body, but I still look like a chimpanzee. frown.gif

"...The last thing anyone wants is too emerge from the shower and see the BG cringing at one's appearance..." (culturecypher)

I've got a hairless body, but that always happens to me. frown.gif

jack

Brink 15,

Yeah, there are some real stinkers on that site blush.gif. I simply chose the one that looks most like my handsome self. wink.gif

Seriously, I'm not ugly as pigshit (yet, though Nature's playing some cruel tricks on me of late frown.gif), but certainly no oil painting, and I'm actually fairy hairy too bodywise and loads of zits even in my 40s. I haven't been intending any flaming on this thread. Initially, I tried to revive the thread for Steve 'cos I thought it an interesting area and nobody was taking the bait, and after that I'm trying to make the point (I think...) that hairy, hairless, whatever, it doesn't matter all that much if your heart's good and you can laugh at yourself. smile.gif

Gawd some of those hair removal manoeuvres sound like torture though blush.gif. Let it be, gents, let it be.

LOL

Hairy Jack wink.gif

Archived