Fiery Jack Hailed As Truly Awesome

Fiery Jack

Very Impressive indeed that man!

"Wowing Kinross-shire judge Andrew Bowie with his endless stride and impressive movement, ............... Llanarth Fiery Jack secured his third successive ticket to the in-hand championship"

“He just came in and owned the main arena at Ingliston,â€said Mr Bowie. “There’s little to say about him other than he is truly awesome. He has a great front end, a lovely head, good limbs and he just really moves himself around an arena.â€

"....having already scooped the Waxwing Mountain and Moorland in-hand supreme trophy."

OK, this is the issue I have mate. You post it seems in praise of boose, but claim it's taken a terrible toal on your life. I just don't get that and don't mean to seem like a stalker.

But how can you write seeming praise to booze and same time call out the tragedy its had on your life?

Maybe me, but if I had a habit that has/is causing serious issues, I wouldn't be having little smilies that seem to treat it as a joke.

OK, this is the issue I have mate. You post it seems in praise of boose, but claim it's taken a terrible toal on your life. I just don't get that and don't mean to seem like a stalker.

But how can you write seeming praise to booze and same time call out the tragedy its had on your life?

Maybe me, but if I had a habit that has/is causing serious issues, I wouldn't be having little smilies that seem to treat it as a joke.

Wow, very surprising post?! How is Fiery Jack praising booze?! He's just made a light hearted comment about a lady taking a month to write her report. If anything you should be praising him for dealing with his booze problem and still being able to make reference to it in his posts. :shakehead:nono::doah:

Bust, possible valud point,

Munchie, I've see him say his off drinking many years back, but continues to post about booze.

That's fine, a good writer.

But then to have what I see as anti booze or sorry me, I needed to quit just doesn't ring as being right.

You don't get it both ways, to complain about booze and praise it.

I've seen other members give up drinking, because frankly they needed too, and they no longer praise booze,

One chap went through a particular hard time and wasn't given much support.

I supported him morally as it took guts to stop as he did.

They may reminisce, but even that is tinged with some regret.

I don't see that here.

Bust, possible valud point,

Munchie, I've see him say his off drinking many years back, but continues to post about booze.

That's fine, a good writer.

But then to have what I see as anti booze or sorry me, I needed to quit just doesn't ring as being right.

You don't get it both ways, to complain about booze and praise it.

I've seen other members give up drinking, because frankly they needed too, and they no longer praise booze,

One chap went through a particular hard time and wasn't given much support.

I supported him morally as it took guts to stop as he did.

They may reminisce, but even that is tinged with some regret.

I don't see that here.

I'll post a response to this in the original 'How Late It Was, How Late' thread in Trip Reports, mate. Hope that's okay. :beer:

jack :help:

Edited to change it a bit. :clown: