Who Do You Think Is Responsible For The Bangkok Bombing?

Wallenda

Who do you think is responsible for the Bangkok bombing?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is responsible for the Bangkok bombing?

• ISIS
    • Uighurs
    • southern Muslim separatists
    • red shirts
    • Thaksin
    • Australian backpackers
    • crazed individual
    • another Muslim group

None of the poll, just criminals involved only for cash, nothing to do with political motives ..

I think these people are connected to a revenge attack under the orders of the leader of the criminal gang that trafficked Uighur muslims from China.

Doesn't seem likely, from a logical point of view. But your opinion does feed directly from the trough of information being fed to the media by the authorities.

For argument's sake:

If this was a revenge attack - surely it would harm the people on which the revenge was to be visited.

These people would be:

a/. The Officers and Agents who did the original sending of the Uighurs to China.

b/.Their superiors, family, business interests etc.

The revenge would target those on whom the revenge was intended. Not some other people in another part of the country.

To say "Ahh but the damage to the Thai nation is the revenge" is risible, this act of bombing will only serve to bring down the might of the authorities, on any and all who may be of the terrorist persuasion. The net thus cast, will catch everyone with the remotest links to terrorism.

And indeed it has. There is sufficient doubt, that the suspects caught thus far, whilst associated with bomb making materials and such, may not have done the actual deed, it could have easily been someone else, also a bomber.

Disclaimer: The above assumes that the Thai Police are competent to conduct a logical investigation, based on fact. Also a note must be made that like 'village justice' the Police in Thailand can often 'get' the right perpetrator, in the absence of adequate evidence.

BANGKOK, 16 September 2015 (NNT)- The Royal Thai Police Chief has claimed he has never said the Ratchaprasong blast was triggered by Thailand’s deportation of Uighurs to China. http://www.thaivisa.com/

really?

Police chief General Somyot Poompanmoung says a people-trafficking network that "moved Uighurs from one place to another" perpetrated the August 17 terrorist attack in Bangkok that killed 20 people and injured 130, many of them Chinese tourists.

Somyot explained that the traffickers were angered because Thai authorities had dismantled their network and had sought "revenge" for the forced repatriation of 109 Uighurs to China in July. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/

and

The attacks may have been reprisal, Thai national police chief Somyot Pumpunmuang said.

“When they were blocked from using the country as a pathway, they turned to take action against us with anger,†he said Tuesday. “I do not think it is right.†http://www.theglobeandmail.com/

I see that a previous Red Deputy Prime Minister is now Finance Minister, FARK, The army has GONE RED!!!!!!!!

Same logic Coss - or not

You've got to understand, I'm not blaming the reds, or the yellows, or anyone else, I am noting what some twat in the administration noted and was bleating about, and that was derisable as well. If I censor myself and never talk about anything that has reds associated with it, I may as well give up.

And any way, I still wanna know where the two cows Takky promised my 2nd wife's family are.