Germany In State Of Siege: Gangs Of Men Roaming The Streets, Young German Women Being Told To Cover Up

cavanami

WTF...

Germany In State Of SIEGE: Gangs Of Men Roaming The Streets, Young German Women Being Told To Cover Up

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/09/27/germany-state-siege-gangs-men-roaming-streets-young-german-women-being-told-cover

On the busy shopping street in Giessen, a German university town twinned with Winchester, migrant Atif Zahoor tucks into a chicken dish with his brother and cousin at the curry restaurant Chillie To Go.

They have left good jobs back in Karachi, Pakistan, and now want to be Europeans.

Germany in a state of SIEGE: Merkel was cheered when she opened the floodgates to migrants. Now, with gangs of men roaming the streets and young German women being told to cover up, the mood's changing

In late July the three slipped into Germany with their wives and children, using illegal documents. They live together in a five-bedroom house, rented for them by Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government, a 40-minute drive away from Giessen, which is home to the biggest migrants’ camp in the country.

‘We paid a trafficking agent for false visas to fly here to Germany,’ says 34-year-old Atif. ‘We claimed asylum and came to Giessen camp with other migrants. Three weeks ago, because we had families, they gave us a proper home.’

Atif is well-dressed and speaks perfect English. He used to be a transport manager at Karachi airport and is from a well-to-do family. Between mouthfuls of curry, he adds: ‘But there is violence between political gangs in Karachi. Lots of people are leaving for Europe. The trafficker decided that Germany was the place for us because it is welcoming refugees.’...

Over the weekend a fistfight with lots of people involved broke out in a refugee camp in Kassel . Trouble started between an 18 year old guy from Albania and an 80 years old fellow from Pakistan . Neither of them shall receive status as refugee due to both countries considered as principally "safe" but they do not know this yet . Most of the people arriving here from whereever think that they are heartily welcomed which they are not .

If this continues I shall emigrate into the Nakhon Rachasima forest and join the Red Shirt Revolutionary Armed Forces For the Liberation of Siam . Area Commander BuBi with 12 wives , one more beautiful than the other ; my official car shall be a Volkswagen with fraudulent diesel engine and I don´t care . Yes , that is what I shall do . Spend the weekends in Soi 7/1 , never use comdoms again , buy the Singha brewery and pee into the Mekong River .

• Like 1