Meanwhile On Australian Childrens Tv, Ladyboys!

My Penis is hungry

Ladyboys

The Men Who Love Ladyboys (Repeat)

• 9.25pm - 10.13pm
  • ABC2 / KIDS

Like many divorced Western men 42-year-old body builder Scott came to Thailand to enjoy the company of the world-famous bargirls; but he had the shock of his life when, alone in a bedroom, one revealed a big surprise.

Not as surprised as my neighbors kids will be!

They seem to be making their presence felt in the once 'girls only' bars now. Dropped in on an old mamasan friend who's been in NEP for ages and she admits that there are both 'uncut' and 'cut' ones prancing around on stage. She pointed them out and one was quite difficult to distinguish from the real thing. 'She' got barfined while I was into my second beer; poor bloke would probably never even suspect.

One trait that sets them apart is that they tend to be a bit more 'showy' - big bows, eyeglasses or even a flash of what's available. :yikes:

I've always prided myself on always being able to pick a ladyboy, but let's be very honest, if she's cut, and you never picked it, how could you claim you've always picked them 100% accuracy.

Truth is we don't know if we've been fooled, unless it's like that poor bastard I saw walking down Suk one day, he looked like the short bald bloke on Brit TV comedy shows, "She" was 6 foot 2, and had a morning shadow, poor bugger.

I've noticed the best looking ladyboys all seem to end up in Singapore and other places. I've seen some there, that I only picked once they wai' ghed me!