Miscarriages Of Justice

The Koh Tao murders, I don't know whether miscarriage of justice or not for sure. All I know is Zaw Lin and Wai Phyo have been convicted of murder and sentenced to death. But this prompted me to check out the world's record on cases of miscarriage of justice.

https://en.wikipedia...cases#Australia

I also tried to find out estimates of how many people are wrongly convicted of crimes and in prison which is near impossible. But it must run into hundreds of thousands of people who are entirley innocent.

There are miscarriages of justice for murder worldwide, Thailand like many countries have the death penalty. Whilst I agree to death as a suitable punishment for murder. The other question, as once someone is executed it is too late to later find they were innocent.

Death penalty for murder, or not ?

" The rate of wrong charges for death penalty in usa is very high. Therefor my personal belief us death penalty is ridiculous, especially in a country like thsiland where justice is usually bought "

About a third of countries have the death penalty for murder which include the large poplulations, of Russia, China, and America. You point out there are wrongfull outcomes in all justice systems, and for that reason the death penalty is ridiculous which is a very valid point.

So what should the punshment be for blowing up a plane killing hundreds, or a manic killing children in schools, someone planting a bomb in a public place perhaps killing a member of your own familly ?

Sorry I just realised your old and don't understand, and think something else, but thanks for the laugh. You two should do a double act so stupid and funny... give my regards to the parrot ... :)

Girl, boy, boygirl, I'm with Bust, you're definitely a knob.

When you can't argue an argument on it's merits, you pick a similar situation somewhere else and say "see?" - this is undisciplined and shabby thinking, you would be better, to get yourself an education, in anything other than popular culture.

Try this: Someone once said, that the answer to a mystery or a problem, is likely to be the most simple of the answers available once other possibilities are excluded. This is not so. This is a pithy, popular culture saying attributed to a fictional character, Sherlock Holmes.

What you may find elucidatory, when addressing a mystery or a problem, is the thought that all possible explanations should be examined, and that even one solution, which is least popular or likely, will have just as much of a chance, of being the correct one as any other.

This is the way the truth is arrived at.

Please note that I didn't couch my post, in terms of a modern music (and I use the term advisedly) video, excrescence.