Usa Superbowl 08 Feb 2016

cavanami

What options are there for us in Thailand to watch this?

Can one view it directly off the internet?

True will carry it? what package does on need from True?

AIS or TOT will have it? package?

I may go to JUSMAG and watch the Superbowl there. Starts at 1825 EST, Monday morning for us in Bangkok.

Super Bowl 50

clock.png Feb 7, 2016 - 3:25 pm (PST in California)

location.png 4900 Marie P. DeBartolo Way, Santa Clara, CA 95054

• 4 weeks later...

SF 49's to win :bow:

Oh how I wish....

As for SB ha sip, after giving up on finding a venue open at 6:30 am in Muang Krabi, I discovered it right on my tv here in my little hotel on the hill. Quite a surprise considering that the only channels offered were local Thai language broadcasts. I had no interest in either of the teams and quickly lost interest in the game as well. The best part was listening to the commentary in Thai.

The best part was listening to the commentary in Thai.

Spit coffee on Keyboard moment.

I remember the days when we could only get English Football on Thai TV with Thai Commentary, the number of times I heard "Mai Foul" or "Mai offside" but the best was "Super Save" for years I thought I was fluent in Thai being able to say Mai Foul, Mai Offside and Super Save, I was soon put in my place.

Was working from home and watched a bit of the game. Interestingly what really grabbed my attention was the half time entertainment. They did a flashback over the years. Whitney Houston was a hottie :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba:. Probably not so now :rip: