Chuk Mung Nam Mai

Mekong

Happy New Year to followers of the Lunar Calender.

It probably means jack shit to most but in this side of the world where christmas and gregorian New Year are ignored Lunar New Year is a major event, it is my only PAID vacation of the year.

Year of the Monkey, god help me, the better half is a Monkey, 12 months of hell, hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICXHZjcyJso

Makes a change from posting Videos about sex with household appliances

Last TET my VN boss gave me a $2 Bill and wished me "Good Luck"

Has one ever seen a $2 note?

https://en.wikipedia...two-dollar_bill

funny you should ask !

about 5 years ago I changed Euro to USD at my local bank for a US trip with the wife and I was given 5 x $ 2 bills.....

I had no idea about them, and first time I spend one I got the whole story, so I kept the other 4.

3 I have given out at weddings, one we kept to ourselves.....

BB

For some reason, the U.S. Navy got paid with a lot of $2 bills. When I was a kid, a friend used to mow a navy officer's lawn and always had a pile of them. Quite unusual to see them in circulation though.

Australia used to have $2 bills, but they've gone to a coin now. Tells you how bad inflation is. :p

Sigh. Can't delay the inevitable. Already into my fifth cycle. Still, guess I'll have a hard time catching up with Flash... :cover:

I doubt that any of us can live that long, Flash defies Biology, Do you mean fifth or sixth, the cycle does begin the year it starts i.e. 0-11 is first 12 to 23 the second on so on, my cheeky monkey wife will just be into her fifth cycle in a few weeks time, 48 is the start of the fifth cycle, I did mention the fact that I could trade her in for 2 x 24 year olds and just about survived with my testicles intact.

Belgium Boy

I too was unaware about the Significance of a $2 Bill, when I was given one as a "Good Luck" charm my first thoughts were "Oi Kee Neow" it was only after finding out that I understood the true meaning. $2 Bill, Rabbits Foof and some lucky heather, the reason why my wallet is always full, no room for any actual money.

• Like 1

I am a Wood Goat so I guess I'm already starting my sixth cycle. Don't trade in experience for youth, have seen some train wrecks with colleagues who should have known better... Prefer the older gals myself, especially the ones you can have a decent chinwag with over a couple of beers and still retain the benefits. The younger ones just take too much effort and energy. :biggrin: