Hiccups

Mekong

Hiccups

Ever had a fit of them, I had a major Hic attach last Hic evening

Don't know Hic, where from but Hic wouldn't go away, I'm not talking Hic 5 -10 minutes this went Hic on for over 3 hours.

Mrs Kong found it quite hilarious and could not stop laughing at me, she tried to impart on me an old Thai Wifes Cure "STOP BREATHING" Like great help, if I was to stop breathing I would be dead, anymore pearls of wisdom woman.

So bad I paid check bin and left a beer, talk about alcohol abuse, if this a sign of being old can I be young again.

You might want to share this with Mrs Kong

Heard this a long time a go from the father of a kid my son went to school with. Well known scientist here in OZ

An orgasm during intercourse may be able to cure a bad case of the hiccups. In a 2000 study, a healthy 40-year-old man suffered from intractable hiccups until he reached the moment of ejaculation during sexual intercourse, and suddenly the hiccups disappeared and did not return for 12 months. The researchers, however, do not know if an orgasm in women may lead to a similar resolution, an issue that could be investigated further.

I was having a beer not shagging,

If ir had of been pre or post coital hiccups it wouldn't have bothered me, but this was mid beer, friends can be left dying in the battle field but never leave a beer. I am guilt ridden.

• Like 2