German Kills His Wife So He Can Go On Sex-Fuelled Trip In Pattaya Without Hassle

Flashermac

A 53-year-old German sex tourist recently confessed in court to killing his wife of ten years in order to go on a sex holiday in Pattaya with her "out of the way."

On Nov. 28, 2015, Horst Koenig reportedly murdered his Filipina wife, only identified as 37-year-old Grace, by smashing her head with a hammer in her sleep and suffocating her with with a plastic bag before dismembering her body, he told the Augsburg State Court in Bavaria.

Koenig, a chemical lab assistant, then put the corpse in garbage bags and left them in a warehouse. He went on to clear her bank account — this is all because he wanted to go meet a Pattaya girl he had been chatting with online, the Daily Mail reported.

“I had checklists made, I worked it all out,†Koenig told the judges.

Before committing the murder, Koenig researched “how to kill a person with a single blow to the head†on his computer, according to the police.

Koenig said he met up with the Thai woman in December. He said in the court: "What she promised, seemed exciting, and many of my secret desires seemed to come true. I wanted to be with this woman."

He stayed in Thailand for three weeks. During that time, he considered committing suicide and chickened out. He said: "My money was gone, the visa expired."

Koenig was arrested on his return to Germany after Grace's family contacted the police. In his possession were photos of a young Asian woman.

“This was a person with whom I got distracted on the internet from my gloomy daily life,†Koenig said. “My wife increasingly lived on her mobile phone to the extent that she once burned a pot on the stove."

He is facing life imprisonment for premeditated murder if convicted. The trial is expected to end next week.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/10/27/german-kills-his-wife-so-he-can-go-sex-fuelled-trip-pattaya-without-hassle

Rumours have it that married men from Germany have spent 3 weeks boom-booming in Pattaya without banging a hammer on anybody´s head before or after . Horst should have thought it over ; life imprisonment in Germany tecnically means 15 years if good behaviour has been shown while incarcerated . An act of pure stupidity .

I have never been to Pattaya .