Islamophobia Register

bust

What about attacks on Aboriginals, members of other religious faiths, ethnic minorities etc?

"Nevertheless, the Jewish community is the only community within Australia whose places of worship, schools, communal organisations and community centres, for security reasons, operate under protective measures such as high fences, armed guards, metal detectors, CCTV cameras and the like. The necessity arises from the incidence of physical attacks against Jews and Jewish communal buildings over the last three decades, and continuing threats.

"As has been the pattern in previous years, Jews continue to be targeted for harassment, abuse and threats at synagogues and other Jewish institutions, including schools. This occurs around synagogues on the Jewish Sabbath on Friday evenings and on Saturday mornings when Jews are walking to and from synagogue, and attending religious services. These incidents are certainly not the norm, yet they persist at a low but steady rate".

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/18535

"Nevertheless, the Jewish community is the only community within Australia whose places of worship, schools, communal organisations and community centres, for security reasons, operate under protective measures such as high fences, armed guards, metal detectors, CCTV cameras and the like.

Couple of those schools not far from where I live. Apparently all ex Israeli military. One has a rooftop guard with an automatic rifle. Excessive :shocked:

post-6949-0-23193400-1482281903_thumb.jpg

This Muslim/Christian/Jew thing has been going on for millennia, none of it is excessive, all of it is stupid.

If they gave up on religion then they'd all think like me, you know me, having an opinion that is the only right one, because every one else is wrong... mmm...

• Like 2

Good Point.

But if they all thunk like me, there'd be no problem, so Im gonna set out to make them do so, now, first I need a military budget and a bunch o folk to do some killing.

Oh wait, that's someone else's idea....

untill the day something does happen, then its not excessive, is it ?

its called deterence.......

That's a very backward philosophy a bit like the Amerikan's idea that more guns will make you safer :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

• Like 1