New bra-less fashion

Palatkik

You will not understand the question, but i will ask it anyway:

what is your problem? All this verbose and constant bickering. I guess it's ok, on every board i have been a member, there's a poster like you. You may not realize what a pompous ass you are, and being used to cyber net now, I realize it may be your net persona, not the real you. I hope at least.

This is my last answer on this thread

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parents outraged over school sex survey of 10-year-olds

Los Angeles Daily News

June 17, 2002 21:30:00

LOS ANGELES -- Seven Mesquite School parents whose children were given a controversial survey that asked questions of a sexual nature have filed a claim against Palmdale School District of the Antelope Valley, about 50 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles.

The survey had asked youngsters if they thought about having sex, if they thought about "touching other people's private parts" and if they didn't trust people because they might want sex.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0617sexsurvey-ON.html

<<My apologies if you took them as directed at you. They were not intended as such. >>

No sweat.

But Fly is right. There is still an undercurrent of feeling -- especially among poor men -- that women are here to be men's play toys. Cheap brothels upcountry don't help this any. Almost every week the Thai papers feature pics of some gory rape murder. The perp is almost always caught, and is usually photographed standing there looking like a bit of a halfwit. My wife is in her 40s now, but she still worries when she is in a taxi alone at night.

Archived