New bra-less fashion

Palatkik

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are places where girls go to be seen, not your typical Thai hangouts. But hopefully the fashion will catch on elsewhere. The problem is that Thai girls are brainwashed from an early age into thinking their boobs will fall off if they go without a bra. My wife told me her school starting in the 5th grade required all female students to wear a bra, whether they had boobs or not. (The gals were 11 years old! How many 11 year olds do you know with more than budding nipples?) The teachers would check the girls every morning, and if any were found not wearing a bra they were sent home to get one. Thus the gals grow up thinking that there is something wrong about going bra-less.

One uni student admitted to me that she had caught hell from her friends one Saturday when she had gone to the cafeteria casually dressed. Another girl put her hand on her back -- Thai girls are always touching each other -- and reacted in shock when she found there was no bra strap. The braless gal then got told how she was impolite etc etc for going out on campus "undressed". TIT

But maybe something of a reaction is finally setting in. My wife told me she liked to go braless as a teen, since bras are "hot and uncomfortable". But since she was completely covered, no one was the wiser. (I encouraged the practice and she always used to go out braless with me, since she knew it turned me on -- that is until she settled into the civil service mentality with her job. Then suddenly it became "impolite". Damn!)

Notice the article says the girls are with their boyfriends. Nothing like having some protection. A couple of years ago, 2 teen girls were abducted off of a city bus, taken to a house and gangraped by some vocational students. (One girl was just 14, the other about 16.) And that was being properly attired. Going practically see-through is asking for trouble, especially with those teen boys who hang around in packs.

Yes I'm all for this bra less fashion trend. And Thailand must have the most eligible women per capita who would look like fine without a bra. Well Japan and Korea too. Customs and cultures change and I for one like this trend. Why cover up a womens beauty with a bra unless the breasts are too big and need the support?

Here I copied and pasted that story here cause that link will be gone with the next internet edition of the Bangkok Post...

<<New bra-less fashion look has fans, critics

Spaghetti-straps no longer daring enough

Sirikul Bunnag

Spaghetti-straps or strapless tops are not explicit enough for many Bangkok girls who in a new fashion craze are going without bras altogether.

Siam Square, Khao San road and RCA road are popular with this set who say the bra-less look is natural and cute.

Manee Sumaleedongjan, a 22-year-old boutique saleswoman at Siam Square, said girls had started leaving their bras at home since early this year.

The fashion was evident in popular places such as Siam Square, day or night.

She saw many girls without a bra every day and most were about 20 years old. They wore tight spaghetti-strap or strapless tops, apparently to show others that they were not wearing a bra.

``No bra'' girls usually went shopping with their boyfriends rather than with other girls, she said.

``I have never seen such bold girls since I started working here. For me, bra-less dressing in public places is unacceptable. I think breasts are private parts which should be covered up,'' Miss Manee said.

Ying Somwong, a 25-year-old boutique owner in Siam Square, said many girls went without a bra, especially on weekends. The youngest girl she had seen without a bra looked about 14.

``Some girls told me that their parents saw them with a bra when they left home but they would take off their bras in public toilets in Siam Square,'' she said.

Manrat Jitdamrong, a 17-year-old vocational student, said it was well known among boys that they could see bra-less girls in Siam Square, Khao San road and RCA, especially at night.

``I saw them at RCA. They were 18 and 19 and wore very thin white cotton tops and I could see through them all.

``They usually wear pale blouses to show off. Any man would like the fashion and I can see why rapes are on the increase,'' he said.

Kanokwan, 23, said she liked the bra-less look and was proud to draw men's attention. It was a woman's right to dress as she chose, she said.>>

The difference between a young western women and a thai

women not wearing a bra is huge.

Most western woman should wear bras as their tits later

on in life will be hanging around their ankles.

But a thai with perty smaller boobs should be able to get

away with not wearing a bra as their tits are not as big

just my casual observation anyway

chok dee

Dear Prof Flasher

The Anglo-aussie (with US connections) exponent of burning bras in the 1960's, Germaine Greer (Sp?) said that any girl who can hold a pencil under a breast should always wear a bra. Pretty good definition I think, visually, and for the future. That would mean just about every Thai woman under 50 that I have met qualifies to go bra-less.

In CM over Songkran, I was amused to see several farang girls (of the back-packer school - nothing wrong with that) bra-less and soaked in water. Looked like a wet-tee-shirt competition. Particularly with the well -known effects of iced water. My Thai host, a married guy of about 30 said it was indecent, but CM is pretty conservative.

gfs have told me that going bra-less for a long time can make the nipples sore due to friction, never seemed to worry most of them though.

CM

>as their tits are not as big

While I guess I generally agree with your steroetype, I've found quite a few thai girls with rather large breasts.

80% of my bf's on my last trip had full C-cups with a couple of those gals bursting out of D's. All were natural (or the best damn collection of fakes on the market.)

And I've never been a tit man. My barfine strategy always includes the girl first approaching me. So this was not me just picking the biggest hooters in the bar....

Basically, there are plenty of Thai girls out there with very ample assets.

....Not that I am against girls going bra-less....... smile.gif

unfortunately rape seems to be a national sport in thailand. the question if the women brought it on herself or not not does not matter anymore after she was raped.

one can argue the rights or wrongs about women not wearing bras, but one has to see reality here too, and that is that incidents of rape are very high in thailand. see through clothes and not wearing bras can be dangerous here.

but whatever, up to them.

Archived