New bra-less fashion

Palatkik

Poster: Fiery Jack

Subject: Re: New bra-less fashion

"...tight spaghetti-strap..."

What the fuck is that?

I think these are the plastic see through 'straps' that have been around for a year or so, lets hope the trend catches on, one it the eye for taksin and henchman-peter

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It matters neither "after" nor "before" as it has nothing to do with a woman's dress. See through clothes have nothing to with it. Rape is not about sex, it is about domination and terrorisism. Castratation is the answer as both punishment and detterent. Failing that, chalk it up as another Thai cultural defect.

Spaghettit straps... Over the shoulder straps on a dress or top that are thin and round like spaghetti. If they are flat, I guess they are not spaghetti straps, nor linguine straps.

well, i would not agree on that point.

here women dressed provocatively are seen as "easy" women (which of course is wrong, but that is reality). in case of a situation a conservatively dressed woman will have more chances to get help, might even not be approached by potential rapists in some cases. a "easy women" might give a potential rapist or gang of rapists some warped kind of excuse.

maybe psychologically rape is not about sex but domination, but those facts won't help a woman on the street being accosted by some drunks, and bystanders not helping because they perceive her as an "easy woman".

and about castration:

there were more than a few cases of convictions for rape overturned because they later on turned out to be wrong, fabrications.

very helpful if that guy would have been already castrated...

all those old-testamentarian forms of punishment are very strong PR, but neglect the complicated realities of life.

Archived