What to you dislike the most thread

khunsanuk

Echelon

The Thai words and expressions !

It is not a language I have studied.

Since as yet I have never been there and only considering going on colleagues recommendations I have to rely on a board like this to tell me about the scene ?

From reading this board(with help as I am crap at using computers- I've only just learnt what ISP means- still not really sure what a server is-restaurant staff?).

I get the impression and it is only an impression that, blokes/chaps/guys/lads or whatever go to Thailand have

a great time and get female attention and sex they would never get in their own country and spend the rest of the year waiting for their next trip(That's sounds like a recommendation in itself!) The only contact is something like this board where they sit in front of these screen things wanting to be back there.

As an ex-bookshop employee(no tech occult shop near the British Museum) it looks like an experience not to be missed !

See you there ! Wand an all !!

'Merlin'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think you are being watched -Big Brother Rules !"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pom_Jao_Choo

Month's back Kuhn Sanuk layed down a board law that loosely states that any Thai phrase in western or Thai script must be acompanied by an english transliteration. If you see any such postings feel free to ask for an explanation from the poster.

If its other terminology the same I'm sure applies. Not as exciting as discovering them yourself the first time but it is always a thrill for the experienced to share insight to the newcomer.

I get the impression and it is only an impression that, blokes/chaps/guys/lads or whatever go to Thailand have

a great time and get female attention and sex they would never get in their own country and spend the rest of the year waiting for their next trip

There is definetley a strong number on this board who's desire in Thailand is to simply get their rocks off as much as they can. But don't underestimate the enticement of the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship which is so often the nature of the BG's. The value of the female attention we recieve can go well beyond that of the sexual act.

I agree with much that you have written.

It is too bad that what BG's do for us beyond the sexual act do not read into a posting very well.

The common frivolouse acts of kindness that one does not expect, the acts of friendship and of caregiving simply do not translate to type well or are more of a personal memory we savor by ourselves.

That type of a posting would shed more light to what many of find to be the true beuty of Thai BG's. But would really only read as sweet sticky crap.

I agree with much that you have written.

It is too bad that what BG's do for us beyond the sexual act do not read into a posting very well.

The common frivolouse acts of kindness that one does not expect, the acts of friendship and of caregiving simply do not translate to type well or are more of a personal memory we savor by ourselves.

That type of a posting would shed more light to what many of find to be the true beuty of Thai BG's. But would really only read as sweet sticky crap.

culturecypher

What bugs me most is that when I am active within the forum I am usually, more than likely, far, far, far away from the LOS.

I have to agree that things remain pretty civilized here, I am yet to see a really brutal FLAME!!!

Echelon

Thanks chaps !

I am beginning to get a better impression of the place.

In other parts of the world where sex is paid for the lady can be quite a tough character and falling for them would be complete foolishness !

However and I shall post this point because the 'Thai' situation seems a little different and some of your have relationships with these girls- because of their life style

-are you ever sure that the feelings you have are reciprocated and not faked ?

'Merlin'

thalenoi

What bugs me most on Nanaplaza?

That some people here don't see BG's as human beings.

The closest to this definition (human beings) I have met are working people (for a company, self-employed) and BG's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From sunny, warm and fuzzy Chumpon

SiLeakHunt

People getting too serious bugs me...surely a board called "Nana Plaza" should be sanuk.

Maybe somebody could start a forum called "Lets be serious and avoid lower Sukumvit"

cheers

up the Latics

Beer Fags,

Tits and Fanny,

get me pissed,

I'll shag your granny

Goodthaigirl

Guys,

What bugs me most in Nana forum is very few female participation here in this board. I know the nature of the board is likely to be the reason why they're not interested in posting here. But I wish there were more of them so you guys can get more views than mine.

GTG

SanukBoot

what bugs me is that I have broadband internet access and a fairly high percentage of the time the site takes forever to tick over....

I am not saying 80% of the time, but I think it is high enough for someone who has broadband and other sites don't seem to have the problem....

SoiledCowboy

Absolutely nothing bugs me about this board or the posters using it - if it did bug me, then I would move on as the board would not be acheiving its purpose for me, to inform/educate me on the diverse topics and to unwind a bit from my dull and tedious existence that's called a life at the moment

Like any forum or outlet for expression, there are many (well some) posters whose opinion I don't really care for but I knew this would exist from day one and the way I see it, I am big enough to cope with this without too much angst - in fact I am strenghtened by their lack of capabilities etc and can take my place at the sanuker queue with confidence and pride!

Need money, no money, you send OK?

khunsanuk

Hi,

"what bugs me is that I have broadband internet access and a fairly high percentage of the time the site takes forever to tick over...."

The main reason for this is the boards popularity. I have seen 50+ people logged in / reading at the same time. While we run on a dedicated UltraSparc with 2Gb of RAM, the server is only barely coping with the load.

I am hoping to sign up some more sponsors / members to see if we can upgrade some of the hardware.

Sanuk!

Archived