What to you dislike the most thread

khunsanuk

I agree about the graphic sex details but I usually skip over these.

What bothers me more is the use of words like "whore(s)" or phrases like "...I did her...", etc.

As much as I know BGs are prostitutes, I still don't see them as objects. I know their names and treat them like friends, as most treat me. This is what (IMHO) makes Thailand unique in that it "feels" like sanuk rather then prostitution. Of course there are those BGs who are bad news and these girls I just avoid.

I think there are more then a few bitter farangs in LOS, who find it a convenient place to vent their anger (against women). I sometimes think use of those words may reflect that. Other times it is just (IMO) poor choice of words.

Otherwise, I can't complain, I think it's a great board, thanks to Khun Sanuk and the balanced attitude of the moderators.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"it presumes that a whore is someone who is sub-human and it is alright to treat them that way"

Well I skipped a few posts but i don't quite apreciate the way we're supposed to show respect to other people.Or threat them as equal human beeings.Personal flames and racists comments may make a walk or a read a little funnier.Kindda like earlier this evening in Roppongi,Tokyo, when a black tout called me "Hey Brother" and I answered "My bro ain't a nigger,You fuck!"

There were police all over the place as it's game day so we ended up chatting about were one could learn the most raffinated english,Lagos or Bangkok

Ain't decided yet...

Now though i'm a little upset Turkey went out,it may be time to check the discos around,see if the brazilians have taken'em over

[color:blue]you did not get it. It bugs us that people report them, if we read it or not is another question. I ask this "bug" question not to corner people but to get an idea of who they are, if they post an answer, that is. I really appreciate that many see in thai women or Thailand more than just enough to do a sex report. Made it worthwhile asking for me.color=blue>

You're right, I still don't get it. You don't believe that anyone should ever write stories that contain descriptions of graphic sex and that no one should enjoy them? Is it just those stories that, in your opinion, demean women or, more specifically, Thai bar girls that you think should not be allowed? What would your acceptable guidelines regarding discussing sex be for this board? What is your definition of graphic sex?

You may wish to hear more stories about relationships or whatever, that is a fine request. However, for you to discourage other people posting their true accounts (in graphic detail, if they feel like it) is just sticking your head in the sand.

[color:blue]Once again, though we are only having an opinion, you are telling us we are dictating to others what they should post. You are the one, in your usual fashion, telling us what we should do. You're a funny guy, you know!color=blue>

The only thing I'm telling you to do is to not tell other people what to do (with the sole exception that you can tell other people not to tell other people what to do). This is completely consistent. What you talk about smacks of censorship of the worst kind. If you want to just lament that people post such stories more often than others, that's fine; but stop there and don't discourage others from posting what they want to in the only way they know how.

[color:blue]Fun? you don't need much, to each his own after all. Though I may not be interested, there may be some value to diddling infos indeed, what i talked about are personal sex reports which have to do more with accounting than fun tales.color=blue>

It is very presumptuous of you to tell us what we should enjoy, especially in the condescending way you usually do. I found his posts entertaining and informative, and apparently, a huge number of other members and viewers of this board agree with me. You are in the minority if you find his posts (and the many like them) distasteful and wish they were not posted.

[color:blue]The question I have is can people who really have no interest in thing's Thai still posses genuine concern for the well being of BG's?color=blue>

Sure you can. You don't need to understand someone's culture to treat them with respect and decency. I'm not sure "concern" is the right word, though; I don't see why tourists need be concerned about the natives of the places they visit. I may enjoy a trip to Bali and treat all the resort staff with respect, but it does not require that I study their culture and politics, right?

Archived