What to you dislike the most thread

khunsanuk

Hi,

I fucked up.

I just entered a post double in the above mentioned thread, went to delete it and hit the wrong button. Please trust me when I say that this was not intentional and please feel free to continue discussing here.

Sorry.

Sanuk!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing that bugs me is the tightrope you have to walk when speaking on political themes. I understand the policy and I respect it(I have never critiqued Thai politics once on this board).

I do find though that the inability to discuss political policies is a major failing for this board because politics is a central force in every aspect of Thai life. The restriction often keeps pertinent information and intelligent discussion to a minimum.

I am sure if the owners could find a way around this thorny issue the, traffic and postings would increase dramatically and may add to the sponsorship and pay site roster.

I still have the other pages up so I will re-post my previous stuff.

I don't particularly care for the sexually graphic trip reports. I mean what's the point of them? There are better writers in Playboy and Penthouse. Bragging about sexual exploits with hookers is really kind of crass. I think guys who do this have some real issues, can't get any at home, or are generally depraved.

I find it interesting that many people consider disagreeing posters as flaming. I have been on many a board were there were FLAME WARS. The mild bantering on this site is merely differences in opinion. Rarely have I seen a flame.

Obnoxious and or argumentative posters don't bother me. I think they add some spice to the stew. I mean sometimes it takes a little shit kicking to get peoples juices going and to have them participate.

Hi,

"Very coincidental I would say."

Yep, as I expected.....

Anyway, the post I fucked up with was actually a reply to your post above.

I said:

"Yes, I fully agree. BUT... I am not willing to risk *my* live to allow it."

Sanuk!

Great notion, but the person who undertakes an unlimited message board faces two challenges: the willingness to perhaps never be permitted to set foot in Thailand again and the possibility that the Thai cops would force the Thai ISPs to close access to it.

Until recently I would have scoffed at either possibility but now...

pattaya127

Since this is dirty laundry week on Nana (FD, do you have an extra quarter for the tumbler?), you'd guess i have to barge in. The question is simple, and rather easy to answer. We are not talking board/section access technically.

the thing that bugs me is definitely sex reports, self-congratulating sexual acts and their stats, if only they had a tinge of erotism about them to redeem them, but nothing so far. Usually with it, there is little warmth for the girl, she just is there, before the next one, and of course she acceeds enthusiastically to the guy's demands because he's so cool. One member never says goodbye: in his prose, he just "get rid of her". in general, i hate to see the same general stereotypes about BGs repeated ad nauseam, without the poster having any personal story to back his claims or enliven his opinion.

I am also puzzled by certain members who seem to find nothing good to say about Thailand, but keep posting on the board. To them I say: ????

Anything else is rather based on disagreeing with a certain post or poster, so it's not really a bug, though the fastidiousness of certain post added to the manipulation of another poster's thought is definitely a bug in itself. nuf' said, Uncle Sanook does not like us to get personal, and I hold no grudges anyway. your turn....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"all men are equal.. except the ones who never give up." PICASSO

Archived