Guest?

Saint Alphonso

Also getting this when signing out and signing back in again. Which I do not get on any other forums and internet connections, so I doubt this is from my end.

The information you’re about to submit is not secure

Because this form is being submitted using a connection that’s not secure, your information will be visible to others.

"The information you’re about to submit is not secure"

just means that a site security certificate somewhere between you and here, may be out of parameters .

No one else is getting this.

Not something I'd worry about, no bitcoin to steal here.

K.S. is currently indisposed, vis site moderation, I have Mod powers, but there's nothing I can see about you "Saint Alphonso" that is not usual.

Try posting youtubery by pasting the url, then show us a screen shot of the error message.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 4:07 AM, Coss said:

"The information you’re about to submit is not secure"

just means that a site security certificate somewhere between you and here, may be out of parameters .

No one else is getting this.

Not something I'd worry about, no bitcoin to steal here.

K.S. is currently indisposed, vis site moderation, I have Mod powers, but there's nothing I can see about you "Saint Alphonso" that is not usual.

Try posting youtubery by pasting the url, then show us a screen shot of the error message.

I have been getting the same warning for some time - over a year - or whenever I started browsing semi regularly again. Both at home and via laptop when travelling.