Guest?

Saint Alphonso

It is an issue with Chrome, need to turn off security check since Thai360 uses HTTP not HTTPS, look at the lock icon next to URL bar, it has a line through it showing not secure.(Using Firefox) 

Chrome automatically carry’s out a secure check on all websites and gives this message for non HTTPS sites.

Turn off HTTPS-First mode

Connections to sites that use HTTPS are more secure than those that don’t. When you turn on HTTPS-First mode, Chrome attempts to load all sites over HTTPS and displays a warning before you visit a site that doesn’t support it.
  1. Open Chrome Chrome.
  2. At the top right, tap More Organize and then Settings.
  3. Tap Privacy and Security.
  4. Tap Security.
  5. Turn off Always use secure connections

24 minutes ago, Coss said:

Wot if they're not using Chrome?

Tho could be the same answer for Edge and/or Explorer

Because the error message for explorer is

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate" when you try to visit a secured website in Internet Explorer

and for edge is is

“The Connection for This Site is Not Secure"

The error reported was

”The information you are about to submit ……” This is the message generated by Chrome browser and not by Explorer or Edge

Looks like KS will have to deal to the security certificate when he's able.

K.S. is currently indisposed, vis site moderation, I have Mod powers, but there's nothing I can do about certs and such.

Please bear with us and ignore error message, but do report any new ones.

I'll cc Jigger.

11 hours ago, Coss said:

Looks like KS will have to deal to the security certificate

It has nothing to do with Security Certificates issued by this site, as I said, and as Redbaron has confirmed, it is to do with the users browser (RB has started he is using Chrome)

If you are using Safari (which I expect you are) you will see I the URL bar in grey next to the site address “Not Secure” that is the way that Safari deals with it.

If he was using MS EDGE there would be a slightly different message but EDGE allows user to add selected sites to a list where it ignores the fact that it is a Non Secure aka HTTP v HTTPS website whereas chrome requires user to disable check for all websites to stop receiving message