BKK Bank ATM not working…

Tried to use my Bangkok Bank ATM card and was told it isn‘T working and to contact the bank. Given the holiday, the bank is closed until tomorrow…have enough cash and can use my American ATM cards and pay the fee, but that defeats the purpose of having the Bangkok Bank ATM card…pisses me off… THEN, I tried to move money around on one of my USA accounts, and online access is denied…never was before, again, pisses me off…ok, vent over, off to install a TV at my mother in laws…cheap here! 

• Like 1

I stopped using Bangkok Bank 12 years ago, I found there customer service between non existent and downright criminal

i.e. a Branch Manager refusing to give historical statements unless I purchased a health insurance premium from them    (Which she would get commission from naturally), the Judge who issued the Court Order for the Statements wasn’t best pleased and Bangkok Bank (The Bank not the individual) ended up in the dock.

Not only did I no longer wish to be a customer with them after such, I very mush doubt they would welcome my custom anymore 555.

Kasikorn  are OK, amazing how the perception of KBank changed amongst foreigners when it changed from Thai Farmers Bank in 2003 even though Kasikorn is an old Thai word for “Farmer”. When I was working for an MNC in Thailand my local payments were made into a company opened KBank account. KBank was voted best domestic bank in Thailand 2023

I prefer Siam Commercial Bank, voted best bank in Thailand for digital solutions 2023 I find it serves my needs better. Many of the services offered by / why voted best, by KBank are not available to foreigners and SCB being better online bank puts it above KBank IMHO and for what I use it for.

But opinions are just like arseholes, everyone has one and other peoples usually stink 😜