Oppenheimer Finally Opens in Japan, Eight Months After Global Release

bust

9 hours ago, bust said:

What is it with Hollywood's obsession with movies based around war?

Hollywoods obsession is with rewriting history on movies loosely based around warr

U-571 No the Americans did not intercept the Enigma Machine scepter in Hollywood, it was the Brits but whitewashed out of history

Saving Private Ryan Only America landed on D Day no mention of the Brits, Canuck’s or Aussies, The Mulberry Harbours and DD Tanks used in the D Day landings were both British inventions except in Hollywood when they were yank.

The Last Samurai, as if the Japanese Imperial Guard would be saved by a random American

Battle of the Bulge, Red Tails, Braveheart, The Patriot, Pearl Harbour and so on and so on, the list is endless.

And to make matters worse, many Americans believe the Hollywood remake of History as fact.

18 hours ago, Mekong said:

Hollywoods obsession is with rewriting history on movies loosely based around warr

U-571 No the Americans did not intercept the Enigma Machine scepter in Hollywood, it was the Brits but whitewashed out of history

Saving Private Ryan Only America landed on D Day no mention of the Brits, Canuck’s or Aussies, The Mulberry Harbours and DD Tanks used in the D Day landings were both British inventions except in Hollywood when they were yank.

The Last Samurai, as if the Japanese Imperial Guard would be saved by a random American

Battle of the Bulge, Red Tails, Braveheart, The Patriot, Pearl Harbour and so on and so on, the list is endless.

And to make matters worse, many Americans believe the Hollywood remake of History as fact.

ALL LIES!! John Wayne did it all! Next you will be telling me Jesus Christ is not a white American guy from a small Steel Town in Pennsylvania…

“…Japanese director Takashi Yamazaki has previously said he would like to see a movie showing Japan's experience of the bomb. 

"I feel there needs to be an answer from Japan to Oppenheimer," 

Then maybe he needs to make one..? 

Hard mob to understand the Japanese.

I remember a few years ago, I took a mate who has a bit of an interested in visiting significant places relating to war, up to Kanchanaburi to visit Hellfire Pass. Portrayed them as absolute cnuts. That same night we went to the Sportsman in Soi 13 to watch the opening game of the Rugby World Cup 2019 between Japan and Russia. The Japanese would applaud the Russians every time they score or forced a turnover 😳

20 minutes ago, bust said:

The Japanese would applaud the Russians every time they score or forced a turnover

I don’t think any of those Japanese were Prison Guards in Burma or the Death Railway, completely different bunch nowadays

At Football World Cups they stay after the match and collect all rubbish in stadium

Clean Uo

22 hours ago, bust said:

Hard mob to understand the Japanese.

I remember a few years ago, I took a mate who has a bit of an interested in visiting significant places relating to war, up to Kanchanaburi to visit Hellfire Pass. Portrayed them as absolute cnuts. That same night we went to the Sportsman in Soi 13 to watch the opening game of the Rugby World Cup 2019 between Japan and Russia. The Japanese would applaud the Russians every time they score or forced a turnover 😳

Hard mob to understand indeed…they would oddly offer money to the Filipina comfort women survivors, but would not formally apologize. When the survivors said “…keep the money, just apologize,” the Japs just offered more money… There is a statue in San Francisco Honoring the comfort women and the Japanese consulate had the audacity to complain about it…the Catholic Church, who’s property the statue is/was on, told them to go scratch…