woraburi inn

Big Kev

Well, have just finished a few nights stay in the Woraburi, it wasn't my first choice in hotels or locations but really only the one of the list that could first confirm a reservation, it was bloody hard to get a decent room coming into November...I arrived at the desk upon check-in late at night to be told that they had sold my room on me as they didn't think that I was turning up. OK then sweetie, they were not so bad on the front-desk, how about this printed confirmation email that states I would be checking-in at this exact time??? No problem Sir, so sorry, we'll upgrade you to the Presidential Suite, same price - suits me fine, thanks! As for the room and facilities, I rarely use the room telephone or the pool for that matter, all was just fine, just miss it when there are no balconies, so no real complaints and as you should expect from a newer hotel. Location wise, always got the tuk-tuk to the NanaPlaza drop-off and hired a tuk-tuk or taxi back home, no big deal in my opinion. After checking out and then upon returning for the final stay, the story was the same, no requested room Sir, but free upgrade to the same previous room...no problems there again. All in all, a good standard tourist hotel and an ok location - the only thing that ever got me going was the old taxi mafia c**t out the front who is a complete intrusion and you have to walk well up the Soi away from his control over taxis stopping to pick you up out on the street.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived