woraburi inn

Big Kev

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi:

I just got back today, and stayed there for 3 nites. (2100 B)

I paid up front and all the staff was great to me.

It is part of the Sawasdee chain, because the day before I went to Pattaya, they called and made a reservation for me at the Siam Sawasdee.

It is only about a 5 minute walk from Nana.

troydeere

Big Kev,

I stayed there in feb march on 2 occasions.Still building the front section.I payed 400 p/n but was told rates were going up to approx 700p/n as from april 1st.Guest friendly,girls at reception were very friendly.One was hunting for farang b/f.no problems with construction noise,but was always asked for payment of anything that was owed on the day.I also was told this was a direction from the boss to do thisI liked this hotel and would stay there again.It was great value for money then at 400.p/n.

I'm staying there right now. You are absolutely right about demanding instant payment. Pissed me off last night when I made international call and two minutes after hanging up they were at door demanding their 280 baht. Also key deposit, safe deposit, etc. are a pain in the ass.

Place is ok. But for just couple hundred more I think much better can be had. I won't be staying here again.

Perhaps I'm a little spoiled accomodation-wise, as I've been very pleased with other two hotels I've stayed in this trip: TaiPan on Soi 23 (1,040 through siam-online), and Areca Lodge in Pattaya (790 at desk).

I did a long term stay at The NanaThai Mansion in the same basic vacinity, it is a bit of a walk from Sukhumvit rd. though. But quiet and safe. I passed by the Wurburi last June, and planned to stay there, but They didn't have a pool yet, not sure they will have one soon or at all. It seemed very clean, and quiet, etc, friendly staff, and it seemed guest friendly when I asked.

I stayed there at he areca in april...yes very nice place the rooms are carpeted so it makes for a very quiet hotel, i also paid 790 and that includes breakfast, they also have a small gym, but the pool is nice. For me i loved it so close to the best food in pattaya- Kiss cafe.

One place i will not stay again is Bliss mansion, the lady manger ( i wont mention her name) has no manners or class whatsoever, she is one surly bitch. 2 years ago bliss amnsion was a great spot at 400 baht, now the rooms are awfull.

• 3 weeks later...

Aloha,

I read this whole thread but did not see a few things mentioned that I am interested in. Firstly, do they have a laundry service available? Secondly, I saw a couple of posts that say the price includes breakfast. Is it a buffet or off the menu? Thirdly, do the rooms all have king size beds or two twins or what? I am booked to stay there for about 10 days or so and would like to know about these things. Thanks for any help.

They have a laundry service which is fast and cheap.

The breakfast is a very unimaginative egg/bacon/toast type deal. There are only two choices and there's not much difference between them. After a few days, you won't bother to get up for it...

I saw three rooms. They all had large double beds but there are lots of different types of room.

Archived