woraburi inn

Big Kev

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me started about the phones!

They look modern but you have to make a call by placing it through the operator. Then, as soon as you've finished the call, you get a call back from the operator demanding that you pay up straight away! Even for 10 Baht!

You might be able to get something sorted if you ask, I suppose. All the equipment is modern - it's only the tight business practices that are antiquated.

Hi,

Thanks for that...sort of answered my question really. Some hotels seems switched on to the fact that guys may want to use a laptop in the room whilst others don't seem to realise the need.

Cheers,

Stump_Dog.

Maybe not really so bad, but a bad location? or maybe good if you don't mind the walk, or a motorbike/taxi/whatnot. I don't recall seeing a pool though. As I recall from checking it out in May, they had 2-3 rooms for 375bht or something, sort of a loss leader tease on marketing scam. the rest ran 600-700 or so, and a few higher. Not really sure it is worth it, unless you are looking for quiet. There are better places closer, for a few bhat above what you'll end up spendin on taxis etc...

There is a very small pool up on fifth floor.

As for the loss leader rooms, sign at check-in explicitly says these rooms are for one person and one person only. Two persons in same size room a couple hundred baht more. Pretty shitty policy if you ask me.

Yeah, it is a bad policy. The place looked o.k. but truthfully, it is a long walk, and taking that into count, not really a bargin. I mean if you are paying 700bht or so, +200 bth or so extra for "a double" then you may as well stay closer to the action, unless you want to stay inm a quiet location...

Archived