Who's That Girl??

Long Gun

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>Clever. Punk. Like I care.<<<

enigma,

Gosh...at least you finally said something.... But, that's not really very nice. Why would you say something like that?

I'll tell you what. Why don't you PM me with what your problem is, instead of your deleted post-it notes throughout the board. It gets kind of distracting and interupting for other members trying to stay on topic of a thread.

Thanks, in advance, for your cooperation.

HT

Yep, extensive abuse of yaa baa can produce symptoms much like those of schizophrenia. I've been close to two people, one with the real thing and one with problems induced by yaa baa and it can be hard to tell the difference at times.

I've seen the girl too. She reminds me of a girl I first saw in Thermae around a year ago. She accosted me on the stairs on the way back from the toilet and offered me a blowjob for 200 baht. Although I didn't fancy her at all (she'd obviously been living rough and wasn't that cute to start with), I'd never had an offer that low before, so I was intrigued. "200 baht? Are you sure?". She nodded. At that point I was curious about what the catch would be. I thought she might have an accomplice that'd mug me at some point. Now, this may sound odd to some, but I go into a place like Thermae open to adventure and I really wanted to know what would happen next. So, I went for it.

It turned out that there was no catch. She was just that desperate for money. As soon as I could see that nothing unusual would happen, I let her off with the money. She got up. Having seen a few addicts before, I knew where she was going. "Off to Klong Toey?", I asked. "That'll get you 4 tablets, won't it?". She nodded and went off skipping down the road, happy as Larry.

I saw her a few weeks later in Soi 7 and once, when I was taking a kid I know to play in Queen Sirikit park, I noticed her sleeping there on a bench. Haven't seen her for a long time now.

Two mates of mine have been sectioned. One I've known since I was in my early teens. He was always generally fine with the few friends he had but quite aggressive with others. He was diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic. Tried to top himself a couple of times. Used to get into fights with people including coppers. Now he's fucked off somewhere and haven't seen him for a couple of years.

The other guy was sectioned just before Christmas. Again, known him a while about 12 years or so. He was similarly paranoid and delusional but he was told he was depressed. He has had depression before and has been suicidal before.

There were a few similarities between his depression and the other guy's schizophrenia and I think it's fairly hard to diagnose someone that most of us haven't seen, over the net.

The second guy is generally okay, although still a nut. In fact was out on the piss with him last night. He's a Thai freak too, used to hang out with a mamasan from Soi Cowboy but that's another story.

Hi Longy,

As somebody else has mentioned, she used to work in Cowboy, but over a period of time the Yaba started to take over her life.

Her sister is a mamsan in one of the Cowboy bars - I won't say which one - and she has refused to have anything more to do with her.

If you notice her over a period of time, she regularly seems to have a change of clothes so I'm not sure if she is totally destitute yet, but who knows.

Archived