Who's That Girl??

Long Gun

Yes I know this girl she is a friend of a girl i know well. The Other night (Thursday I think) at about 10.30pm I was at home in the Ruamchitt with my regular and we heard a very loud brake screach and much yelling. at 11.30 my girl went down to get some noodles and came back to say that it was the homeless girl (yes the same one as we mentioned her by name). She said that she was hit and run by a taxi and suffered pretty bad head injuries. They took her to hospital in the back of a tuk tuk. The next night i broke the news to her friend and yes we were both in tears. Her friend asked around the vendors and confirmed this, she then went to the hospital saturday night. when i saw her on sunday she told me that she is in a bad way and in her words "only 20%". If anyone on this board whom i am familiar with wants to help, I know what hospital and room number or prefferably put you in contact with her friend. But i will not pass this info on to someone i do not know, for her security and for that of my friend. PM me as i do not wish to post this info here.

Fred

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LG

I have been contemplating a Long distance call to my friend to find out if there is any news. I'll see what i can find out for you.

Fred

Yes,

Dreadlockish hair, unwashed, black grimy appearance, but underneath it all her face had a good bone structure - she must of been quite beautiful once.

I have not seen her since this thread mentioned her RTA, which somewhat sadly means its likely to be true.

She's still there and looking very healthy. Saw her twice last night. Dreadlocks are gone and she's sporting a new short haircut. She's walking fine with no limp, no evidence of any accident but had what appeared to be a small bandage on her shoulder probably covering some kind of small sore.

FF

Archived