Who's That Girl??

Long Gun

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the west the "mental cases" are usually locked up.

In the US you can not lock them up or force treatment. It would be a violation of their rights. The mental ill make up a big portion of the homeless. Many self-medicating with booze and drugs.

I see her just about everyday too, but usually around the Soi 10/12 area. I have seen her walking several times with other Thai girls, and, once with a Thai girl (very attractive) and a well-dressed farang man. I wonder what that was all about.

Each day after work I eschew taking public transportation and enjoy a nice walk from Wireless Road to Soi 12 (with a stop at the Landmark Hotel/Fitness First for a workout).

I really enjoy this walk a lot (if it isn't pouring). In addition to some of the most beautiful ladies on the planet, you see all sorts of characters. And, yes, I would say I come upon at least a dozen beggars with a variety of maladies.

Have a relative who is schizophrenic. As described by some in this thread, they can vary between completely lucid to completely delusional within very short periods of time. I too initially thought it was an act and tried hard to rationalize with the person. Unfortunately, without proper medication there is slim to no chance of her regaining her sanity on her own. It's a catch-22 situation as she most likely won't be helped as she is too unapproachable.

I, for one, don't know of any social welfare centers in Thailand for those with mental illness but that's not to say there isn't any.

Cheers!

"That Girl"

No it's not Marlo Thomas!

Anyway, I think someone should just approach her and talk to her and report back. If she was a bargirl I bet she speaks some English.

My ex-BGF knows her. She was a good friend of a friend. She used to work in Soi Cowboy indeed. I don?t remember which bar. It could have been Midnight but I am not sure.

My Ex said now she is crazy because she ?smoke something bad too mut, but if she showwer and make hair she vevry sexy lady?

Her mental conditions must be uncertain at best. Once I saw her reading Bangkok post but she was crouched on the ground, under a heavy rain and she was reading it on the wrong side.

Cheers

>>>Once I saw her reading Bangkok post but she was crouched on the ground, under a heavy rain and she was reading in it on the wrong side. <<<

Man.....that must have been some heavy-duty shit she was smokin'. Wonder if she has any left? smile.gif

HT

Archived